Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby father drama!!!!

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2015 at 9:11 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 249 Total Views
when my son's father and I broke up in 2013 I didn't think we would get back together anytime soon because he had moved on with someone else. Although we still continued to mess around. I felt stupid for doing it but I wasn't seeing anyone else.anyway, I started seeing someone about 6months later but it was a failure because my son's father was upset about the relationship. Months later I started seeing someone else but again that was a failure. Another part of the problem is that I'm staying with my son's mother and it's been very stressful because me and her don't have that great of a relationship and it causes conflicts with everyone. I love my son's father but I'm beginning to feel that as long as I'm living with his mom. and he and I have any relations I'll never be able to have any successful relationships. We recently tried to work things out but I found out he was still involved with someone else. He checks my phone and I tell him he's controlling but he says he's looking out for me. He wants us to continue to have sex anyway because he said in not in a relationship but I feel all that does is complicate things more.He also says I don't make good choices when it comes to guys. Please feel free to comment and make suggestions. Thanks a lot!
by on Aug. 6, 2015 at 9:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)