Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lost on what to do

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 12:56 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 339 Total Views
Ok, here goes..  My bf and I had split up for a few months and I "locked my feelings away" to protect myself.  I tried finding my own place and moving out but I couldn't find any where to go.  When we were seperated he was very jealous and constantly yelling at me.  I wound up getting back together with him because I just couldn't get away. 

Now that we have been together for a while again, he is really tring to be a better lover, and father figure.  However, I haven't been able to unlock my feelings.  I care for him a lot and love him as a dear friend, but my heart wont alow any more. 

To make matters worse, I'm starting to get very close to one of my best friends.  My heart is starting to choose him and I don't know what to do.  My current bf is starting to be a good guy, but I don't love him in that way and I don't want to hurt him.  But my heart has choosen someone else, when I'm near my best friend I'm happy and cheerful, when I'm not with him I can't get him out of my mind and get depressed. 

I don't want to be a b!^<# to my current bf but I don't know what to do.  Does anyone have any suggestions? 
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 12:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Tova
by on Jul. 30, 2007 at 9:16 AM
I say follow your heart and do what makes you truly happy. Maybe not the answer you were looking for but ultamitely you have to think of your happiness.
Alisharose
by Group Owner on Jul. 30, 2007 at 11:26 AM
Sometimes in life we have to be selfish, and this sounds like a time when you have to think of you. Do you see yourself ever regaining feelings for your boyfriend? do you see any kind of future(marriage) with him? After fighting and leaving  your BF you closed up to him, I know exactly how you feel.  Does your best friend have the same feelings? Your BF will get over the pain if you decide to leave him, we all hurt sometimes when it comes to relationships, but you will be hurting him more if you stay when you really don't want to and are not giving 100% of your effort. It is not fair to him. You are not being a bitch if you talk to him, tell him how you are feeling, and end it before  you take it any further with your best friend. Good LUCk! keep us posted!

~*alisha rose*~

www.GoVeg.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)