Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please read !!

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 3:56 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 264 Total Views
Is anyone out there in this group?? I have posted a few times and got no response about some important things. Can you please respond or what go is this group. I'm not trying to be rude but I thought we are hear to encourange and help others and I have posted back to several people .

Thanks
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 3:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
AtHomeCandleMom
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 9:09 AM
I have asked several questions with no response as well. Thanks for putting that out there.
craazy4candles
by Group Owner on Apr. 14, 2007 at 3:26 PM
im here!!! for some reason i am not getting regular digests with replies!! i hope you dont think i am rude for not answering...........contact me...i have been with mia for a yr..hopefully i can answer any questions!!

lisa

candlegal
by on Apr. 19, 2007 at 11:45 AM
Okay, we are here, what questions do you need answered?  Judy
Michele3boyz
by on Apr. 19, 2007 at 1:36 PM

Ok thanks
i'm having my first home aprty next week and needed some tips .Also how do you do the hostess free gifts .I need something easy and simple .I don't really like the points system they have on the website

Thanks
Michele

bostoncandlemom
by on Apr. 20, 2007 at 8:40 PM
I have not done a home party yet.  As for hostess gifts, depending upon what your sales are why not give a free jar candle of what you have on hand, or maybe 10% off her next order.  I am not sure.

Do you belong to any yahoo groups?  Try posting there, or asking your sponsor, unless he/she is like mine and hasn't done anything yet...LOL

Good luck with your party and let me know how you make out.  Thanks and keep up the good work.

ERICA
craazy4candles
by Group Owner on Apr. 21, 2007 at 7:27 AM
i have only done one party......and it was a bomb..only one person showed up!! in the end it worked out.....but as far as hostess gifts...i gave my hostess a  relaxation basket...it cost me around 25...she gave me $200 in orders so i thought that was about appropriate....i bought a bath poofy.. a votive holder, and a relaxation cd(discount rack)...i then put in a bella bar and votive from my inventory........
i then put it all in an easter basket,it was right before easter so it fit! but you could use a smaller wicker basket..walmart sells them for around 6 or 7!!!

as far as door prizes.....i used a flame flicker...and 2 small baskets with a votive and bella bar and mini chocolates..again it was close to easter...

dont know if this will help but..............

i dont want to be rude and not answer!!

take care

lisa
candlegal
by on Apr. 21, 2007 at 1:01 PM
We usually give them 10% of the sales that they can buy products with, I haven't done a whole lot of parties, but have several distributors that are, and that is what they usually give.  Judy
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)