Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So tell me...?

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:02 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 317 Total Views

Tell me about your relationship and why you choose to join the group :)

my reason is pretty simple. I LOVE MY MAN. Love him, adore him, want him, try for him, am happy with him. I want more women who feel the same way and to learn the tricks other women do to keep there realationship happy and healthy. do you all have anything you do?

by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
bryanricardo
by on Aug. 16, 2007 at 5:15 PM
just like u said well i love my husband he is the best.... well i respect him we talk about everything he is like my best friend. we communicate..
janellecmoore
by New Member on Aug. 20, 2007 at 12:19 PM
I am not married but my boyfriend and I have been together for three years.  We have a one year old.  Until May 2007, we fought constantly for various reasons: my attitude, his frustration with an infant, jealousy, etc but now things are different.  We hardly ever fight and enjoy each other's company.  I love him very much and want to spend the rest of my life with him. I dont want to fight and want to show him that I am on his team...this is why I want to join this group because I LOVE MY MAN!
syuratick
by on Sep. 13, 2007 at 9:28 PM
I love this concept, but it seems pretty slow in here!  I just joined, and I am truely happy with my hubby.  He is awesome and wonderful to me in every way.  He spoils me, always tells me that I'm beautiful, calls me 3-4 times a day, and I just couldn't imagine life without him.

I get so frustrated in other groups reading about how horrible other women's husbands are! So, I thought I'd try coming here!!

~~Sarah

Attention writers! Join the challenge!!! Come check out my new group: NaNoWriMo

beantrees
by New Member on Jul. 14, 2008 at 11:17 AM
Hmmmm, well to be honest I came here because I've been feeling rather irritated with my man all week and needed some positive reflections on relationships. I think relationships have to be 3-dimensional and well rounded. There is always a point where some demon comes out that scares you senseless and you want to run away whether you're willing to admit it or not. I am simply trying to own that demon and get through her myself rather than project it onto a good man who has chosen to be with and support me in every way he can. My relationship with my husband is very cyclical. We have stretches where I can't imagine life without him and stretches where I am just about ready to give up. If I can remain positive through the lonely stretches, the next good stretch is that much better and stronger. I love my John, he has been resilient and strong and committed through many things with me including an unplanned pregnancy, the near death of our child and all the obnoxious little life things in between. I want to continue to value him in the way that he deserves.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)