Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lets introduce ourselves.

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 6:05 PM
  • 14 Replies
  • 596 Total Views
Lets take the time to introduce ourselves.

My name is Tameka, I am 26, married and have a 9 yr. old son.  I live on the sw side of Indy.  I am a wahm, 4 dogs, 3 dachshunds and 1 weimaraner.
I would love to meet some other moms around here. 

by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 6:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
franklinMomma
by Group Admin on Jul. 30, 2007 at 3:56 PM
Hi my name is Carolyn but people call me Caroline around here...LOL  Anyways My pic says it all!!  Im looking to buy and sell things!!!

blakensissysma
by New Member on Jul. 31, 2007 at 8:37 AM

My  name is Natalie.  I have a 9 year old son and 5 year old daughter.  I live on NW side indpls.  Need to get rid of stuff,  garage full and no time to set it outside.....

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Wow
Daisypath Ticker

Webfetti.comWebfetti.comWebfetti.com

RebekahT
by New Member on Jul. 31, 2007 at 9:32 AM
My name is Rebekah. I'm a 24 year old mother of two and work full time. I live on the east side of Indianapolis. I have been married for 3 years and am trying to get back into college.
wldnmommie
by New Member on Jul. 31, 2007 at 3:56 PM
my name is Amy and i am a sahm to 4,i am happily married for 2 yrs to Edward and we live on the southwest side close to greenwood.
princessam
by New Member on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:58 PM
Hi my name is Samantha and I have a 4 month old baby girl and a 9 yr old. I live on southeast side of Indy and I have been married for 1 year. Looking for selling and buying and to meet local friends with kids. I love to hangout so if you are similar send me a post.
IndigoMama
by on Aug. 1, 2007 at 11:49 PM
Hi, my name is Nikki. I am a sahm to four. We live in the Pendleton/Anderson area. My husband and I both grew up in Carmel. I love the idea of this group! As soon as I can get around to taking pictures I will be posting some things.
fluud7
by on Aug. 2, 2007 at 6:58 PM
I'm Heidi (22), SAHM to my two beautiful kids Keaton (2 1/2) and Sienna (16 months). We are expecting our third child in September. My DH and I have been married almost 4 years and live on the southeast side of Indy.
mommy0507
by on Aug. 15, 2007 at 11:32 AM

Hello, i'm Jennifer.  i have two little girls Aliya-2 & Danielle-7 weeks.  I live in Lawrence.

SarahM1966
by on Aug. 22, 2007 at 4:50 PM
Hi I am Sarah, I am 41 my son is 4 he has the energy of 3 kids. I live in the Avon/Plainfield area. We just moved here in March. My husband just retired from the Air Force
ILOVEMYBOYZ20
by on Aug. 28, 2007 at 4:25 PM
HI MY NAME IS JESSICA AND I AM A 20 YEAR OLD MOTHER OF TWO . MY WONDERFUL BOYZ ARE JHONNY WHO IS 18 MONTHS OLD AND JULIAN WHO IS 3 MONTHS OLD .I LIVE ON THE NORTHEAST SIDE BY HANCOCK COUNTY
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)