Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Get a $125 gift code to www.littletikes.com in exchange for your time and feedback!

Posted by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 4:31 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 269 Total Views

Hello,

My name is Jasmina Schorr and I work with the Little Tikes company, based in Hudson, Ohio as a consultant.  They are holding Moms Discussions next week Thursday and Friday (Sept. 13th and 14th) at their headquarters.  These discussions last about an hour and a half and you will receive a $125 gift code to http://www.littletikes.com/ as a thank you for your time and feedback. 

We are looking for moms that have at least one child between the ages of 0-48 months.   The time slots and age range we are looking for is listed below.  Please note that childcare will not be provided

Thursday, Sept. 13th

9:00-10:30 am - Moms that have at least one child between the ages of 2 years and up to 48 months

11:00-12:30 pm - Moms that have at least one child between the ages of 2 years and up to 48 months

2:00-3:30 pm - Moms that have at least one child between the ages of 18 months up to 36 months

6:00-7:30 pm - Moms that have at least one child between the ages of 18 months up to 36 months

Friday, Sept. 14th

9:00-10:30 am - Moms that have at least one child between the ages of 0 - 12 months

11:00 - 12:30 pm - Moms that have at least one child between the ages of 0 - 12 months

2:00-3:30 pm - Moms that have at least one child between the ages of 0 - 12 months

Please contact me at jasmina.schorr@gmail.com if you are interested in attending or if you would like more information.

Thank you,
Jasmina Schorr

by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 4:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)