Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you love the Dr. Phil show??

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 2:44 PM
  • 21 Replies
  • 825 Total Views
I do.  The way he interacts with his fans and peeop searching for whatever help.  He gives it and I think that it is awesome.
by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 2:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Albynna
by New Member on Mar. 22, 2007 at 1:52 PM
always love the show,, i admit everything he says make sense,, and I couldnt agree more about it.
tylersmom430
by on Jun. 4, 2007 at 8:37 PM
I absolutly love dr phil!!!  I think he is one of the smartest men in America.  Way smarter than the pres!  I mean the man has a law degree AND a phd come on now, who can top that?!  He doesn't pull any punches and he tells people what they desperatly need to hear.  He is so great.
AgentBrez
by on Jun. 5, 2007 at 10:39 AM
yay! im so glad i found this group! ive been on cafemom a few months now and never thought to look for a Dr. Phil fans group. im constantly quoting one of his peices of advice that have stuck with me ever since he said it on one of his shows "the best predictor of future behavior is past behavior." i dont get to watch his show everyday, but if im home and its 3pm ill have my tv turned to him. cant wait to talk with everyone!
ElizabethieG
by New Member on Jun. 12, 2007 at 1:24 PM
I know!  I TiVo him every day!  I love the quote that "You can't change what you don't acknowledge".

And, I'm having my first child (A GIRL!) in July, so I'm getting nervous since he always says that "The most important role model in a child's life is the same-sex parent"!  Yikes!   :)

I love how honest he is.  I think that's what I appreciate so much about the show.
cjleo
by on Aug. 9, 2007 at 7:07 PM
I like dr. phil too , but am ready for the new season to start, have seen almost every show and dont' really care for reruns........lol
tgarner12
by New Member on Aug. 10, 2007 at 12:50 PM
I Love Dr. Phil! But I do agree, let's start the new season!!!! I am happy to have found this group, I was looking through the groups with fans of different tv shows, and i didn't Dr. Phil on there. I was hoping I wasn't the only one who wanted to talk abut the show!!! lol.
sunshinex3
by New Member on Sep. 26, 2007 at 9:58 AM

Dr. Phil is quite entertaining and intelligent. I haven't missed a show in two years! His ability to get to the bottom line and cut through the issues people put in their way of getting help and better is impressive. I'm a bottom liner myself so I understand where he is coming from. I also enjoy psychology as a hobby. What could be more up my alley?

Looking forward to hearing from and learning about you guys.

Becky

boilermakermom
by on Oct. 11, 2007 at 12:50 PM
I really am not a fan of Oprah and I always associated the two.  However, then I saw an advertisement for one of his shows that sounded interesting so I taped it and watched it....I got hooked.  Now I tape it everyday.  He is so matter of fact and honest.....tells it like it is and he doesn't take the "nice guy" approach to be liked.  I read his wifes book and was impressed with her as well.  I must say, I am now a Dr. Phil fan.......still don't like Oprah, but love him....he has his head on straight.
Imma...
by on Nov. 3, 2007 at 6:47 AM
It just dawned on me last night there might be a group here on CM where talk about the Dr. Phil show is going on.  While I don't agree with everything I do agree with most and it is one of the shows I record daily to be watched at another time.

Looking forward to chit chatting back and forth!!
DoulaAngie
by Member on Nov. 12, 2007 at 10:32 PM
One of my favorite is... no matter how flat a pancake is, There is stil two sides like every story has two sides.
Quoting ElizabethieG:

I know!  I TiVo him every day!  I love the quote that "You can't change what you don't acknowledge".

And, I'm having my first child (A GIRL!) in July, so I'm getting nervous since he always says that "The most important role model in a child's life is the same-sex parent"!  Yikes!   :)

I love how honest he is.  I think that's what I appreciate so much about the show.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)