• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduction...

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 3:34 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 208 Total Views
Hello!
I am really looking forward to being a member of this group.  I am lucky to have 4 very well behaved boys.  Yes, they act up but we are able to correct the problems in a rather good amount of time.  I love the suggestions that she gives but do have some that I don't.  I am a punishment mom.  It doesn't have to be fixed with a whipping...but sometimes there are instances where you have to move up a level when it comes to behavior that can cause bodily harm or even death.

I am a disabled nurse and 1 of 6 children and my Mom was 1 of 6.... so I have a lot of experience and stories about raising kids.  My boys are 16 months, 9, 10, and 13.  I had problems with all of the pregnancies and have had numerous miscarriages.  I have told myself that maybe it is a good thing that I have not had a girl because my boys are beautiful and pretty well behaved.  If I had a girl she may have ended up being an ugly demon seed from hell... sometimes joking is th eonly way to deal with loss....

I guess that is all for now.  If any member wants to, I am always looking forward to new friends.

I look forward to this group getting up and going.  Thanks again, for starting it.
calydu
by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 3:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)