• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pirate party!!!

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 3:14 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 558 Total Views
My son who will be four in August wants a pirate party. I have tons of ideas, but I wanted to build a pirate ship in the back yard any idea how?
by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 3:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
aggiemomma
by New Member on Feb. 26, 2007 at 1:36 PM
Holy smokes...good luck!
Kivara
by on Mar. 4, 2007 at 7:32 PM
In the book, "The Complete Tightwad Gazette" by Amy Dacyczyn pgs 194-196
She threw her son a pirate birthday party complete with ship, treasure hunt etc.

If you don't have this book, have time to find it etc let me know and I will describe it for you. Anyone know if it is legal for me to scan the page to post or not?
angelcakes01
by New Member on Jun. 29, 2007 at 12:38 AM

Hi my name is Angel and I'm a rep with CJ Critter Club....We have cool stuff for Pirate Parties. Come check out my website and let me kow if you have any questions...Angel

www.cjcritterclub.com/store/affiliate.asp?aff=35  
cnmsmom
by New Member on May. 26, 2008 at 5:01 PM
I am throwing my son a pirate party in June, and am searching for different crafts for the kids to do.  Let me know if you find anything really cute.  My son will be 4 too.  Meghan
mrs.smith009
by New Member on May. 27, 2008 at 11:21 AM
Do you have a jigsaw or can you borrow one?  Draw on wood and cut out and paint, it's easier than you think
cnmsmom
by New Member on May. 27, 2008 at 10:23 PM
I just thought I would share this cute craft idea I found.  Someone cleaned a plastic baby wipes container and painted it brown with gold around the edges and let the kids decorate it with stick on gems (I bought some from Oriental Trading) and that was were they put their "loot" from the day, treasure hunt and prizes from games. 
shortygirlb
by on Jul. 30, 2008 at 4:37 PM

My friend posted a Pirate party she had for her son on this web site...  www.crashthisparty.com  It is a new web site you can post your own photos on with descriptions of the details. She has an amazing treasure chest cake she made. I think she turned the backyard play set into the pirate ship. She has a few other details as well. At least check out the cake!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)