Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 7:41 PM
  • 33 Replies
  • 1280 Total Views
Use this space to advertise your puppies, or pups that you have for adoption. 

Please no auctions, and make sure you research potential owners' backgrounds!~

by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 7:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
by Member on Aug. 4, 2007 at 7:16 PM

I have 3 Great Dane puppies for sale... They are 10 weeks old... Colors - 1 is a blue mantle, 2 black with white on chest .... My website is It is still a work in progress.... But I also have them listed on you can do a location search in Louisiana.... I really need to sell them, as we are going on a vacation in 2 weeks..... They are $500, dropped from $750.....

by Member on Aug. 12, 2007 at 11:50 PM
I just saw your GSD... They are gorgeous.... How much are you selling them for?

by Group Owner on Aug. 22, 2007 at 6:42 PM
Hi, I've got one  big boy left, we call him Riley and he's $400.00 with LImited AKC registration.  He's a baby doll, with the best personality ever!!  I just love him!

by New Member on Sep. 3, 2007 at 1:11 AM

Thunder Ridge Labradors

Purebred Labrador Retriever for Stud

2 Year Old Black Male named Oakley is ready for Stud Service.

Oakley is a very welled mannered, has a fantastic temperament. He doesn’t bark, unless in the time of need or to protect. He has never been hyper not even as a puppy! He is house raised with toddler child. Oakley comes from a long line of winning pedigree. There are Master Hunters, Junior Hunters, Companion Dogs, Master Coursers, plus a line of Titles such as FC (Field Champions) & AFC tiles (Amateur Field Champion).

Oakley is a great dog that is active but not hyper! He is very fit and has a heart of gold. Sure to throw some amazing pups!!

Call or Email for details!

563.379.7443 leave detailed message and call will be returned.

Keep Smiling It Makes The World Wonder What You Did Last Night!!

~Smiles~ Cheryl :)

Visist CZweibohmer Designs for all  your scrapbooking Needs!!

Visit Loving Pink Gals ~ A group to support women affected by Breast Cancer

Visit Loving Pink Gal~My Journey With Breast Cancer

by Member on Sep. 4, 2007 at 8:34 PM
Well I have 2 puppies left.. A blue mantle girl and a black with white markings girl... As of 9/3 they are 13 weeks...
by Member on Sep. 17, 2007 at 11:20 PM
Well.. as of today, I have one puppy left... and tomorrow she may be going to a new home... So, if she does go tomorrow, I will have found a home for all 13 puppies...
by Member on Oct. 15, 2007 at 10:13 PM
Well the last one I had did end up going to a new home last month.... and really close... Will be having another litter around Christmastime.... Then no more....
by Member on Dec. 18, 2007 at 3:46 PM
Hi! I am new to this group, but am a member of a few other dog groups!  I am a Pug breeder!  I currently have a 5 mo old light fawn female - born 7-10-2007.  I also have a litter of 4 that were born on 10-25-2007. They consist of 3 boys and a girl.  The girl and one boy are black, one male is silver fawn and the other male is fawn with a gorgeous white patch on his chest.  I have the father and both mothers in my home.  All puppies are born and raised in my home and are socialized with people and kids from day one!  They all have a prominent ridge on their nose and tight double curled tails.  They come to you UTD on all vaccines, microchipped and have a package with their belongings- food sample, paperwork (CKC Reg), toys and a blankie with all of their familiar scents to help them ease into the transition of their new home.  They are all listed with current prices and updated pics on my website:
by on Dec. 30, 2007 at 11:44 PM
Woah! How did you sell them all so darn fast??? Maureen
by Member on Jan. 6, 2008 at 8:44 PM
Well, I again have a litter of Great Danes... She had 20.. 3 were still-born... and 7 died, as they were all too small... So I am left with 10 live and healthy babies... I have 4 that are sold..
I have 3 black females, 2 mantle males and 1 merle male left for sale... They are registered (CKC)... 
This is our last litter until 2009...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)