Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I might be able to help!

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:53 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 262 Total Views

Hi there! My son started  to get eczema & allergies at 6 months old. He is now 3. Allergies and eczema go hand in hand. But what people don't realize is that most of the time it's not food or allergies that cause it, it's the harmful chemicals put into all these lotions, body washes and such. I had to use everything fragrance free. Johnson & Johnson, Huggies, Aveeno, all have harmful things in them. Quaternium-15 is one of the carcinogens in those products! That is what causes the breakouts almost every time!

I now I have found the most awesome lotion to use on my son. And its' all natural. I must tell you, I lotion him up 2 times a day, and the eczema is completely under control. I had him on steriods and this does an even better job! I didn't like using steriods on him! This lotion works for several different skin issues.

This stuff is amazing and trust me, I tried it all before figuring out what the problem was!

I also use a soap and shampoo made by the same company and I have no worries! Not only that but they make laundry soap as well! And it all has fragrance!!

If you are interested in hearing more about the stuff-  let me know!

genchamblee@gmail.com

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Luv-n-Care
by New Member on Feb. 6, 2009 at 1:07 PM

To gengen19: 

Please give me the information that you use for your son regarding eczema.  I can definetly use any adivce.

Thanks

KMB, Charlotte, NC

KMB
abelsmama07
by on Feb. 6, 2009 at 2:31 PM

pretty sure she's trying to sell you something... they like to creep around these groups

Quoting Luv-n-Care:

To gengen19: 

Please give me the information that you use for your son regarding eczema.  I can definetly use any adivce.

Thanks

KMB, Charlotte, NC

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)