Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just joined and wanted to say a little about me...

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 5:42 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 140 Total Views

My name is Mary. I am married to the best men on earth...and have 2 wonderful boys! I joined this group due to ECZEMA! But my kids dont have it... I DO! I didnt have it as a child. But when I was 3 months preg w/ my oldest it just started popping up!?? My oldest just turned 9! So I am goin on 10 years w/ this stuff. I have no insurance so Iam just doing differant over the counter stuff...havent had luck with anything yet? The itching is so bad that I can hardly sleep! It covers my right leg from top to bottom, my left leg it is just below my knee anf right above my knee, it covers my stomch, hips and now is spreading on my right arm, shoulder,top of boob, and going up my neck! I try to hide it...but it is hard! And when people ask questions I get so embarrased! and I feel like crying! I always tell my husband that I dont want him in the room when I am changing clothes because I dont want him to see me the way that I see me! He always tells me he just sees the smooth beautiful skin I had in high school! Can anyone help me? I want to not itch anymore! I have not wore shorts or a bathing suite in 10 years! And I live in Rockport,TX! Right on the beach! Thank you.

Love In Christ, WomanofChrist

by on May. 8, 2009 at 5:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)