Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This is sooo Sh*ty

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 4:14 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 281 Total Views

We took our dogs to the dog park yesterday. All the dogs there were running around having fun. After a while of being there a couple brings their pitbull puppy in with a ball. They throw the ball and the puppy chases it, but then a lab sees the ball and decides to chase it also. The puppy got to it first so this pissed the lab off or something and he attacks the puppy. Now who do you think got kicked out of the park when this happened? Well it wasn't the lab I can tell you that. This pitbull puppy had to have been no more then 3 or 4 months old. The owners of the lab were freaking out saying the puppy was mean and shouldn't be there.

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 4:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
NewMommYat16
by New Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:16 PM

Last year we took our pit deisal to the dog park and it was suppose to be leash only. We had him on the leash and so did everyone else but one couple with a black lab, sure enough the dog comes right up to Deisal and jumped on his back growling at him. I never saw my dog so frightened and he nipped at the dog, telling him to get away (which was male) and the owners freaked big time and tried reporting us. Too bad their dog wasn't on a leash and wasn't vaccinated. They left with a 250 dollar fine. :)

wh8ver
by New Member on Jun. 23, 2010 at 11:52 AM

This is Bull,  My 6 year old blue and white just got attacked the other day by a stray dog and injured him very badly.  Do you think there was a news story on that. NO!!!!   And I am freaking out trying to figure out how to pay his vet bill now  at $500 and climbing.  Oh but Pits are such "vicious" dogs.  My A%$, the dog that attacked him was a mutt half his size

DELIA26
by New Member on Jul. 2, 2010 at 7:11 PM

THATS BULLSHIT, I CANT STAND HOW PEOPLE ARE WHEN IT COMES TO PITS.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)