Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Our new babies!!

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:05 PM
  • 15 Replies
  • 355 Total Views

Meet our newest babies, Rebel and Rugger, they are american pit bulls. I love love love these guys. They are so cool. They have grown so much already.

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MISSOURIBABY
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:43 PM

They are so cute I love the fawn colored one with the spots. What color was the parents? I ask because I have 2 all black ones. Well my male has white on his chest, but anyway, when we had the first litter we had 14 pups, (yep thats right) 1 died will trying to be born, he was black and white. Then we has several others that was black, black and white, a couple brindle and 2 that was cream colored. It was crazy. I wish I had a camera then I would have loved to get a couple of pic of all them.  Again sorry for rambling you have some beautiful babies.

amason
by New Member on Jan. 22, 2009 at 7:10 AM

The parents were white and fawn. The lady I got them from said she didn't know were the grey came from. Their eyes are still blue and green. I also have 2 fawn color pitts. I guess I was so surprised by these guys colors. I had never seen them before. Thanks.

Jabrw0ke
by Member on Jan. 22, 2009 at 4:17 PM

Oh my gosh, they are SO CUTE!! They look the size of my pup, but younger than her!
I think my little girl is small for her age... she's 3 1/2 months old.

Reankanesmom
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 4:20 PM

they are so cute.

Jabrwoke mine is 3 months old will be 4 months in feb 18th and she is only 17 lbs lol. I think your girl looks around the same as mine :)

Quoting Jabrw0ke:

Oh my gosh, they are SO CUTE!! They look the size of my pup, but younger than her!
I think my little girl is small for her age... she's 3 1/2 months old.

Amber

~*~Mommy of two~*~

Reagan michelle 9-25-04 Kane William 7-19-06

~*~Wifey to MIke 1-4-03~*~

LUVMYPIT521
by Member on Jan. 22, 2009 at 7:39 PM

YOUR BABIES ARE SO PRECIOUS!!!! I remember when mine were that small...They grow so fast.  It's cool that their eyes are staying their newborn color. My Blue American Pit Bull eyes stayed a blue gray while all her other litter mates turned a gray color .. They are all so unique in every way. It's guaranteed you'll get a surprise every time with every litter.Good luck with your new family members!!!!

Jabrw0ke
by Member on Jan. 22, 2009 at 8:09 PM

AW he is so cute!!! kind of looks like my boy!

Quoting LUVMYPIT521:

YOUR BABIES ARE SO PRECIOUS!!!! I remember when mine were that small...They grow so fast.  It's cool that their eyes are staying their newborn color. My Blue American Pit Bull eyes stayed a blue gray while all her other litter mates turned a gray color .. They are all so unique in every way. It's guaranteed you'll get a surprise every time with every litter.Good luck with your new family members!!!!

amason
by New Member on Jan. 23, 2009 at 2:10 PM

Thank you ladies. It is so nice to have somewhere to brag about my babies and not get all the negative feedback. Here is a pic of my 1 yr old Lilly, and my twin boys. The loves of my life!!!

Jessica1983
by Member on Jan. 23, 2009 at 2:47 PM

OMG they are beautiful. I think all of you ladies have some beautiful pups and dogs! I just finally got some of mine and will post them soon! I am so wanting to do her ears now, but I think she is too old. Beautiful pups though! Congrats!

amason
by New Member on Jan. 23, 2009 at 9:14 PM

Quoting Jessica1983:

OMG they are beautiful. I think all of you ladies have some beautiful pups and dogs! I just finally got some of mine and will post them soon! I am so wanting to do her ears now, but I think she is too old. Beautiful pups though! Congrats!

They have to be 14 wks to get their ears done. Our vet does a consultation at 12 wks(we have our app. on Monday) and sets up the actual surgery at 14 wks. Anything older then that and he won't touch the ears. He is an awesome vet. He has done all my dogs ears. So that has been about 20 yrs of doing them. I told him he can't retire before I get all my dogs. I guess it's all preference. I prefer cropped, some prefer floppy. To each their own. Can't wait to see your baby!!

CarolinaMom06
by on Jan. 23, 2009 at 11:15 PM

Awww very beautiful dogs/puppes Mommies!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)