Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduce yourself

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 11:03 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 508 Total Views
Please let us know who you are and remember to support all your fellow members read what is written and please comment are very welcom, but nothing negitive or it will be removed.
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 11:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
sugarbaker4351
by New Member on Aug. 8, 2007 at 10:55 AM
Hi,Im susan and i live in southern utah a city called washington,utah i am married  in fact my husband and i went to the saint george temple and were remarried saturday the fourth. that was a wonderfull experience forus . my hubby and i are both 59 and we et married eachother three times before it took and saturday was the 4th time the final time .lol we both have grown married with familiys of their own kids so we are on our empty nest protion of our lives . we spent a major portion of our lives in michigan and then were invited to relocate here by my eldset son and wife so we have been here a year and a half . i am disabled but my husband works.so i decided to go back to school on line  collage ashford university taking a criminal justice course and want to work with youth and juvinels who have been or are being abused and ive lots of pesonal experience since i was abused since age 5 to 51 and am still in counsiling and on mental health counsiling and medications .  any wyas we live in a retirement community for 55 and up so its clean nice place to be and plenty of elderly as you can imagine but i dearly love them . i hope to make some great friends being in this group  especialy those who believe ingod and love poems and storys  to share that are inspiring i used to collect them but left most behind when we moved cause we flewto utah. susan
GJ_Comingore
by Group Owner on Aug. 9, 2007 at 9:50 AM
Welcome and I am so happy you joined my small, but friendly group
I hope you have lots to say and please don't be shy and please help everyone by giving positive feedback on others who join. As a group we can all improve our skills by speaking out.
This is not a strick group and most writting are and will be accepted without being hassled.
So please start now.
Gloria
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)