Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Life Style Changes

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 12:24 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 168 Total Views
Hello Everyone
My name is Debbie I am from South Dakote. Im very excited to be apart of your cafe, and even more thrilled to be able to share with you new ideas and stories. 

As you will learn I love to talk and be around excited alive people, but most of all I love to help people.  I decided to start this group so I could share with you something that has changed my life and lives of all my family and friends. 

I have struggled with my weight most of my life,and  always been such skeptic about everything.  Untill one day I met a person who had changed my way of thinking and the way I view myself and my body.  I was tired of aways saying Im on a diet, Im starting a diet on Monday.  Those diets and Monday's never worked, until I changed my way of thinking and life style. I told self you need a life style change and you need to feed and nurious your body with good health and nutrition.  Unfortunately our bodies don't get all the nutrious and vitamins it needs from just our daily foods, so we need help from other sources to gain that balance in your ourselves.  So I want to share with you what was introduced to me.  It is a product called Advocare.  It is a wonderful and amazing product that has helped me change my life style and health to the best it has ever been in my 38 years here on the earth.  I could go on and on about it, but I would like you to read about it and view the information about it your selves. The website is www.advocare.com.  Read the powerful testimonals and see what he prominate endorsors have to say. If you have any other questions it would be my pleasure to help answer them  be a support system and buddie to you.  We are all in this together.  I wish only everyone the best of luck and great success. 

Best Wishes Always
Debbie
Independent Distributor
www.Advocare.com
WE BUILD CHAMPIONS.
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 12:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)