Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome..lets get to know one another

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 2:34 PM
  • 26 Replies
  • 541 Total Views

http://www.cafemom.com/group/witsendmommies
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 2:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
grace2joy
by on Aug. 25, 2007 at 2:12 AM
Random acts of kindness is a cool topic, because i think the little things we do for others and they do for us make a difference.  

I have 6 children and would like them to learn to always be kind to others.
Kiora75
by Group Admin on Sep. 7, 2007 at 2:43 PM
Hello Everyone,

I am excited to see a board out there with positive motivation behind it.  Who doesn't need more positive things around them.  I look forward to seeing what great things can come in this group and I'm always excited to make new friends!!

angie88
by on Sep. 8, 2007 at 8:34 AM
Hello! My name is Angela. I live in Florida. I have 4 great kids. Amanda-17, Cody-16, Austin-14, Ryan-11. I am thankful for this site. What a wonderful idea. It is good to see something positive for a change.
Kiora75
by Group Admin on Sep. 8, 2007 at 10:50 AM
WOW 4 teenagers or there abouts!!!  Even though at times it seems my daughter is 4 going on 14 I don't know how I would handle the reality of 4 of them LoL!  I agree this is a much needed board with all the negative we are around it's like a breath of fresh air, even to read it.

Aarons_mom2007
by on Sep. 8, 2007 at 12:57 PM

HI I am Michelle Mommy to 1 little boy who is almost 8 months and I am pg with #2 she is due in dec.  I am so happy angie invited me to this site.  It is so great to be a part of something positive.  I look forward to meeting all of you wonderful mommies and sharing our stories with each other. have a wonderful day

Michelle Proud Mommy to Aaron Matthew and to Little sister
Aryanna Mackenzie due dec 16, 2007

5angels2748
by Member on Sep. 8, 2007 at 2:15 PM
Hi my name is Stacy I live i Wyo. I have 5 kids and stay home with them. I'm looking forward to being able to share nice thought and share in others nice thought. One of riends on the site referred me here. I hope to get to know some more of you. ave a great day.
Tarabon
by on Sep. 8, 2007 at 3:07 PM
Hi my name is Tara and we live in MN.  I am a SAHM and my hubby works at the Mayo clinic.  I love being home with my three girl's, but I also like to have adult conversations that is why I am on Cafe mom alot! lol  Thanks Angie for starting up this group. 
TexasMommy7
by on Sep. 8, 2007 at 4:05 PM
Hello Moms,
My name is Patricia and I am a mom of 4 and a step mom to 1- 14, 11, 10, 9 & 7.
I am very grateful to be here on CafeMom
I am so thankful to be here in this group, for one, I am so looking forward to meeting new friends and 2nd, getting involved to "Acts of Kindness"
So I can guide other such as my children and also help others in need of love & to act in kindess. Thanks for having me here.

Patricia

johnsmom01
by on Sep. 8, 2007 at 4:18 PM
What a wonderful idea for a group!
Thank you for inviting me and I am looking forward to getting to know everyone and hearing all of your stories.

My name is Christine and I am from Long Island, NY and I am a SAHM of 3. John is 7, Jason is 4 and Jamie is 3.

Just to share.....
My wonderful husband sent me the most beautiful bouquet of flowerse on Thursday because we were having a very trying day. My boys are autistic and they started school this week and it just was a tough week, for all of us. My husband knew I was having a rough day and thought I could use alittle cheer. The best part was he wrote the card out to -The most wonderful mom in the world - Every mom needs to hear that every now and then.

Have a great day!
Christine
plomboy
by on Sep. 8, 2007 at 4:26 PM

I just joined Random Acts of Kindness. can't wit to see what develpos in this group.   I love that there is a site dedicated to the positive side of humanity for a change.   I have been married for 10 yrs. and have 2 sons (8 &10). I am a SAHM. I live in Ashe County, NC( in the NW corner).

Paola

----- Visit my CafeMom homepage at http://www.cafemom.com/home/plomboy
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)