Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where do you live and what do you do?

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 2:34 PM
  • 132 Replies
  • 2354 Total Views

http://www.cafemom.com/group/witsendmommies
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 2:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LaPrincessa80
by New Member on Aug. 2, 2007 at 8:48 PM
My name is Sabrina. I have 2 children. Amanda is 9 and Robert is 5. I live in NYC. And I am a stay at home mom.
Kalee56
by on Aug. 2, 2007 at 8:55 PM
My name is Karen and I live in NC. I'm raising 2 of my grandchildren. They are a boy(5) and a girl(2). I stay at home with them.
jonandhelen97
by New Member on Aug. 2, 2007 at 9:56 PM
Hi my name is Helen, I am a stay at home mom of 4: Zachary 10, Hannah 8, Arianna 6 and Michael 4.  I live in Mishawaka, Indiana!!!!!
momofautistic1
by New Member on Aug. 2, 2007 at 9:59 PM
hi, my name is marianne and i'm a mom of 2 wonderful little boys, jimmy is 5 and dillon  and 3. i live in boring new hampshire
denmar29
by New Member on Aug. 2, 2007 at 9:59 PM
Hi, my name is Marie. This August 21st, I will be married for 24 years. I have a 15 year old son with autism. He is such a great kid. We live in Hicksville, NY. I'm a stay at home mom, but I used to work for BCBS in the WTC. I was lucky enough to get laid off 6 weeks before 9/11.
patchoulimama
by on Aug. 3, 2007 at 12:06 AM
Hey There, I'm a stay at home, homeschooling mama to 2 beautiful children on a mini farm in NE Ohio.
rntammyp
by on Aug. 3, 2007 at 8:04 PM
I  am Tammy.  I have 2 kids, 13y/o Joe and 4 y/o Becca.  They are both considered "learning disabled"; Joe has ADHD, Becca has Asperger's.  I work full time and am going back to school.  Never a dull moment around here!
cybonan
by New Member on Aug. 12, 2007 at 1:06 AM
Hi.  I'm Cybil and I live in San Francisco w/ my 2 girls, Lila (2 1/2yrs)and Raquel 5 months.  My DH is surrounded by 5 females, bless his soul.  We have a cat and a dog too.  I'm a SAHM planning to operate a home-based picture framing business.  I figure it'll take-off when I find that thing people call spare-time.  Have any of you see this illusive luxury item?
dealwithme
by New Member on Aug. 15, 2007 at 10:56 AM
Hey every-one I'm Carol AKA Cody ( that was my dad's nickname for me!!!)
I have 1 son who is 8. You can check out my home page,to see pictures. I am a sister - a wife- a caregiver to my mom-I am employed full-time as a habilitation tech. I have worked with the same client for 8 years. I also volunteer at my son's school and am on the PTO board as Treasurer. I have volunteered with the United Way as a Big sister ( that was a very cool experience). I love people and love to meet new people. Guess I put alot on here but now you know who I am....Love to all.  Have a great day!!!! Carol
amyinms
by on Aug. 22, 2007 at 10:00 PM
Hi y'all

I'm Amy a SAH/WAHM to 2 kids 8 & 11. My 8y/o has Asperger's and ADHD. I also do all the office work for my fiance. He owns his own business. It's stressful sometimes but I love being available for my kids. My youngest sees several dr's and therapists so being able to rearrange my work does wonders!

We moved last year to the MS Gulf Coast where it is insanely hot right now but I still love it here!

Amy
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)