Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Story

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 7:44 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 256 Total Views
Well my story isn't as bad as some of you ladies. Well I was molested when I was a little girl. My step-grandpa molested me and my older female cousins. I was only 3 when that happened and I don't remember much from that incidient besides him feeling my chest. Anyway one of my cousins was brave enough to leave her diary out for my aunt to read and when the family found out about what happened he ran off. The bad thing was he was "supposedly a minister" I havent heard much about him since. Well the second man I got molested by was my step-father. I was 6 and that happened all the way till I was 8. I never told anyone until I was 16 I was afraid he would kill me. But he is my brother's father. But my brother was adopted by my grandparents and never hears from him. My mom and my dad is alcoholics, The have said some hurtful things mainly emotional abuse and my mom suffers from a mass on her brain that causes seizures and to make her act like a parinoid skitzofranic. I can't spell, But my parent's has never beat me. I get upset thinking about that they need to be there and grow up. I can't even trust my son with my mom, which sucks but life isn't fair, my parents are wonderful when they are sober. I just miss the times that they was.
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 7:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Luvforyourkids
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 8:32 PM

Thats got to be hard  If u need a friend Im hear to listen
lostangel_77
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:02 PM
I am so glad that you have opened up enough to tell us what you have been through.  I am soooo sorry you had to go through that as a child.  NO CHILD DESERVES TO BE ABUSED, NEGLECTED, OR EMOTIONALLY ATTACKED.  If you need a friend to talk to , don't hesitate to email me.  Thank you,  Jackie-Group Owner
kawani
by New Member on Aug. 1, 2007 at 7:47 AM
Hey hun,

I am sorry u went thru that. if u ever need to talk just email me. we are all here for u.

Love and light,
Kawani
pinkmommy366
by on Aug. 2, 2007 at 1:27 PM
what has this world come to ?? crimes against children r the most hard to handle.i'm very sorry that u had to go through that as a child. and although u weren't beaten u were ABUSED!! moseltaion is just as bad as any other type of abuse abuse is abuse plain and harsh!!! and if u can't let ur child b with ur mom thats b/c ur trying to protect them . don't feel guilty bout it. well just like all the others said we r all here for each other. to cry, simpathize,vent and laugh with each other support is the big tool to recovery. mayb one day we will have a world w/o hurt well talk to u later
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)