Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

warning very long ..but here goes

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 8:32 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 277 Total Views
i'm from the island of oahu (hi) but was born in fl my father was in the navy and was stationed in fl. he met my mom and they got married and he adopted her daughter my older sis. u know that navy men r always going out to sea. and so according to him when i was bout 6 mon while he was out at sea my mom messed around and left us (sis and ia0 with and elderly grandma that as in no shape to care for two very young children so he took emergency leave and got us and took us to hi to live with his parents and siblings. he returned to he duties with the navy. well my sis and i lived with grandma and grandpa til i was 5 thats when my dad got remarried. i remember my sis being beatened a couple of times then she was sent back to fl to live with moms famioly i have not seen her since.: ( well that might have been the best thing for her b/c she would have went through the same thing i did mayb even worst b/c she was not even my dads blood daughter. my step mom started hitting on me doing lil here lil there but nothing that major that i could remember. the abuse did not start til hse moved her 4 older daughters in with us my father did not even know bout them she told my dad that they were her sis kids they did majority of the abusing per her instructions. they would strip down and whip me with electrical cords. i was tied to a dresser and whipped, beaten on the head with a broom stick which caused me to have two black eyes the following day. i've been thrown into scolding hot shower, burned with hot water which resulted in a scare on my right hand.  i was made to eat food that was days passed due date and if puked up... oh well eat it any way. my step mom made me clean the yard bare ass naked.. when repair men came to the house naked guest naked... was not allowed to go to school on a regular basis was held back in the 8th grade for that.  i would eat out of the garbage can at shool just so i would have something to eat that day.  or i would sneak food into the garbage at home take the garbage to eat was not allowed to go to the pottie regularly. would have to go otu side ran away from home 9 times 1 time slept under some strange persons window. next 7 times hide under the house snock into the storage closet through a small whole at age 15 was only 69 lbs wore a girls size 6x... there is more that i have trouble talking bout but i will talk bout it soon
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 8:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:02 PM

It is very brave of u to talk of the horrible Things  that happen to u
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:08 PM
It is so sad that you had to go through that as a child.  And the fact that you can't tell all of it yet is ok.  There are still some things that I can not tell of yet.  You need to take it nice and slow. Go day by day or week by week.  Let it out a little at a time.  That may be better for you.  Just know that we are your sister survivors and we are here for you anytime, day or night when you need us.  You are in our prayers.   Lots O' Love.  Jackie-Group Owner
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:09 PM
That is just terrible. I hate seeing these stories about children there is some sick people in this world.
by Group Admin on Aug. 1, 2007 at 3:56 PM
Hi! I'm so sorry that you went through this, but I am SO PROUD of you for being a survivor that is using her voice to speak out! You are a strong woman to tell the story of your life. How are you doing today? I overcame some of the longest and worse abuse for my entire life. I let it control my life for years. I decided to take MY life back! I told everyone of the SOB's that did things to me, that I hate them, but I forgive them, and I never want to see any of them again. Karma is going to take care of them for me. I have faith in that!!!! Karmas a real bitch, she'll get ya everytime!

by New Member on Aug. 3, 2007 at 11:53 AM
I think it is great that you were able to tell that much of your story, I know it is hard and sometimes you feel no one will listen, that's how I felt and still feel sometimes.  Just know that we are here for you to talk to, no matter what.  I hope you are doing better.
by on Aug. 5, 2007 at 12:19 PM
Oh hun I am so sorry.. This woman that hurt you with her snotty kids, should have their asses beaten.. How old were you when this happened? Does your Dad know that this happened to you and what they did? I tell yeah if I married some man and he did that to my son he would be the next one out in the garbage can.

Your story sounds so much like Cinderella. But you know the story turns out good, and I hope that is happening for you now! :)

There is a book that you might want to read, I really liked it, and it helped me through my hard times... It is call "A Child Called It" It is by David Pelzer. He also has another book after that called "The Lost Boy". They both are good. They may help you to heal a little.. I think that he has one more book out called "I am David" but I cannot remember.

SAHM of a one year old boy named Brandon! :)
TTCing for baby #2
Independent AVON Rep & Leadership Visit my website:
by on Aug. 6, 2007 at 5:13 PM

Thumbs Up wanted to thank all of u for all the kine words. it is gr8 to know that we r not alone. the abuse started when i was bout 3rd grade ... so 7/8??? my dad says he did not know but how can u not know ur child is being hurt when u c buises and stuff all the time. it took me very long time to get where i am today and my hub wishes i would not feel the way i do but i'm at a point in my life were i have totally and truly forgiven all of them and although i can't forget (ur mind sometimes doesn't let u no matter how much u want to)  life is not shit if u hold on  to all that stuff.  don't give them that power over u!!! don't give them that control over ur life!! i love my dad dispite the fact that he did not save me. he is my dad. on judgement day all who have done us wrong will have to atone for it!! i am not a very religous person b/c whst kind of god would allow children to b hurt!!! but i do believe in judgement day. i have my own sins to bear to much, to worry bout theirs. and thank you for recommending the david pelzer book i have read all three many times over it is a very inspirational book makes me cry every time.  Sad ok well i'll b talking 2 u beautiful ladies later  Blow Kiss 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)