Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I HATE THEM TO NO END!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 10:36 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 291 Total Views
almost all of my husbands entire family are the worst people i have ever met in my life! am i being to judgmental? my husband has 3 older syblings 2 sisters and one brother his oldest sister has 4 kids and lives on welfare ( which is good whensomeone is having a hard time) but shes been on it for 8 years. treats her kids like shit and actully has lost custody of them. his other sister has 3 kids and thinks she is better then EVERYONE and shes not! and his brother dont want me around because i am friends with his ex! his mom is two faced and a horrible mom and grandma and his dad is quiet and is the only one i can deal with! my son is 4 years old and has no idea who any of them are, partly because we live in arkansas and they live in nc but we just moved here a year ago. i have had all 4 birthday parties within 10 miles of all of them and i will onlly have one party (both families can come) and not one member of his family has come to any of my sons birthday parties or even tried. my son has gone home since christmas with my mom and they didnt even want to see him. they never ask about him when they call. they actually never call my husband at all! his mom only calls when she wants to gossip about something and the calls last a whole 5 mins. they didnt even come to our high school graduation and my hub was the only one to graduate!!!!!!!!!!!! they are worthless and it causes so much friction with me and my hub because it pisses me off the way they treat him and my son because his mom is involved with some of the grandchildren but not with mine or my brother inlaws. its horrible and i dont want my son to be around people like that! i dont want him to feel like hes less important! what do i do? i will not go over there and neither will my son! expecially if they dont ask! and i havent done anything to these people any advice?    ps my husband loves my family they treat him as if he is their own!
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 10:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)