Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:40 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 195 Total Views

Hi ladies I am new to the group and wanted to introduce myself!  My name is Nicolette I am a 24 year old sinlge mother of an amazing 5 year old boy!  He is my entire world! I would not have made it thru all my trials with out him and I am who I am today because of that lil boy :)

I left my sons father when he was 20 months and it was the best thing that I had done for the both of us.  I built our home in PA and moved atleast 30 min away from everyone and everything we knew.  I am a hairstylist at an upscale salon and my son is now in kindergarten and plays football

I hope to keep him very involved in sports and I am 100% a sports mommy but would not call myself a soccer mom!  No way will I fall into the mini van and frumpy attitude I believe that no matter how bad you feel or how many kids you have to chase you should always make time for yourself and never lose who you are.  

Me and my son travel a lot and not having a male figure in my household has not effected us at all.

I will not lie and say at times its not hard because it is!  Me and my sons father argue and he only gets him when he feels like it, he lies to my son about me but in the end I just remember who takes care of my baby and who loves him and who has him every day.... me :)

I look forward to getting to know all of you ladies and good luck with your little guys!

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)