Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let's get to know one another! Please post here first

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 7:22 PM
  • 18 Replies
  • 664 Total Views

Let's get to know one another by introducing ourselves in this thread! I'll go first!

My name is Dawn and I live in Cresson. I have two beautiful children, Lenny who is 22 months and Mackenzie who is 4 months. I am a work at home mother and love it! I am married to the most wonderful man alive, Leo. He is a great husband, father, and friend! I couldn't ask for anything more to make my life complete!

by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 7:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kyoungs
by on Apr. 29, 2007 at 7:55 PM
Hello My name is Krystal....I was born in Altoona and grew up anywhere between there and Duncansville......I now live in Indiana....I have a daughter who will be 3 in July and a son who is 6 months old.......Look forward to meeting you all!
sarahsellcm
by on Apr. 30, 2007 at 10:21 AM
My name is Sarah and I live in Altoona.   I am a Pampered Chef Consultant and  a stay at home mom.   I have a 2 month old son.   Looking to meet more moms in the area.  
babygrlsmommy
by Group Admin on May. 11, 2007 at 12:40 PM
Hello, my name is Susan, I was born and raised in Altoona, and lived here most of my life.  I am working at becoming a stay at home mom to my 17 month old daughter.  I just changed to a new business, Ameriplan USA.  At Home America wasn't working out for me, unfortunatly, so now, I am a health benefits broker.  I am hoping and praying to be a stay at home mom by new years, and with this business, I may just be, and I am excited!!!
Mrs_Lidwell
by Group Owner on May. 12, 2007 at 5:15 PM
Hello everyone and welcome! I too am a stay at home mommy and work from home as well. I work with a company called AmeriPlan USA. I live in Cresson, PA. I have a 2 year old and a 7 month old. If anyone would like to have playdates... feel free to message me about it!
Nay-Nay72
by on Jul. 20, 2007 at 12:33 AM

Hi my name is Renee.  I have lived in Altoona most of my life.  I currently live in Juniata with my two wonderful children.  Ian will be 5 in November and Piper will be 2 in December.  I am not married but I have been with my partner Todd for almost 15 years.  I am a SAHM.  I hope to get to know everyone.

Renee

SAHM to my babies:

Ian Todd 11/20/2002

Piper Renee 12/07/2005

lilscrapper
by on Aug. 5, 2007 at 10:39 AM

I am Brenda.  I am a SAHM to 3 lovely children -  2 boys Patrick 11 & Michael 9 & 1 girl Tressa 8 ( in that order).  i am married to a great hard working man by the name of Bob.  we live in Emeigh.

jpak1624
by on Aug. 5, 2007 at 10:40 PM
Hi everyone.  My name is Peggy and I'm new to this site.  I have two little girls...a three year old and a 10 month old.  Looking forward to meeting some other moms in the area and having little play dates.  I'm here for fun.
lilfattysmommy
by on Feb. 7, 2008 at 8:31 PM
Hello my name is Ginger.  I have 2 wonderful children(well on most days...lol)  Isaac will be 3 the end of February and Ainsley is 3 mos. old.  My husband is the most hardworking, intelligent, and caring person I know.  He works very hard to make sure I stay home w/ the kids.  He wouldn't have it any other way.  I am here for friends and I would love to take Isaac to any playdates going on.
daydreamrsdream
by on Feb. 28, 2008 at 11:00 AM
Hi my name is Kristie and I was born and raised here. I have been married for 13 years and together for 15 to a great man! We have for daughters ages 19, 12, 9 and 7. We live in the Juniata section of town and love it there. Wouldnt it be nice for us mommies to plan a Starbucks day?
Mrs_Lidwell
by Group Owner on Feb. 28, 2008 at 10:39 PM
That is an awsome idea!!! I will make a post with a poll to see who would like to meet some where, just us mommies for the first meeting (would be nice to get away from the kiddos once in a while... and so we can get to know each other better before taking our kids to events) to see what everyones views are on this idea.

Dawn Lidwell
Group Owner

My mommy works from home and keeps us healthy... and so can YOU! Call and Ask Her How Today! 641-715-3900 extention 95762 Click Here

Check out my new website! Subscribe to the Newsletter for a FREE sample of our products! Click Here 

We've got affordable, hypoallergenic soaps, shampoos, skin care products and more! Great stuff! Come check us out! Click Here 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)