Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 5:47 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 297 Total Views
I am new to cafemom and just wanted to say hi.

I am starting a masters program in marriage and family therapy in one month and I am excited that this group in available for support and encouragement.
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 5:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
tinkerbellava
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:36 PM
hey guys my name is Adrienne  I am a single mom who is going back to college this month to finish my degree in psychology with a minor in forensics!!!!  It's so great to know I'm not alone!!  I've also been working with the idea of writing some childrens books!!!
GiaVersage
by Group Owner on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:48 PM

Gia

Welcome to the group Erica!! I am all about education, so I'm so happy to hear that you are going back to school yet again for your Masters!! And what a degree it is to go in to therapy!!! You have my full support and encouragement!! If you need anything let me know!!! What area are you from? Gia
eeyore92704
by New Member on Aug. 1, 2007 at 3:02 AM
I started my second stage of schooling in February 07.  Going for my bachelors in Business Administration with a concentration in Mangement.  It has been a hard road but I have the total support of my hubby and kids.  It has been a challenge but I love a good challenge.

My first stage ended in November 06 with my Associates in Business Administration with a concentration in Health Care.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)