Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

$150 savings

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:38 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 211 Total Views
Hi expecting parents.

I am part of Viacord's Mother Circle program.  Viacord is a cord blood banking an research program.  They are the only cord blood banking program that does research focused on cord blood stem cells.  I purchased the program for my son and nephew.  I think it's a excellent program.  Like most parents, I was skeptical at first because it seemed like a lot of money for a program I knew very little about.  But after contacting the staff a Viacord and receiving their literature, I realized how valuable this program is.  Every parent prays that their child is healthy.  Unfortunately, not every parent has the blessing of their children being healthy.  It is a part of life.  Because no one knows which child may suffer a life-threatening illness, I thought what do I have to lose by investing in this program?  A couple thousand dollars.  In my mind, there was no question of whether or not my child was worth the expense.   i would rather be safe than sorry.  In fact, I was so impressed with the program that I purchased it for my nephew who was born a few months after my son.  My nephew was born with a genetic disorder and as of today has not had any serious implications as a result.  However, he does run the risk of developing cancer.  Though Viacord's vital stem cell research, there have been documented cases when the stem cells have cured the patient. I am thankful I purchased it.  My nephew might need it in the future. 

If anyone is interested, I have valuable money saving coupons.  I can save you $150, if you choose to purchase the program.  These coupons expire on Aug. 17, 2007. 

For more information, with no obligations, please call (888) 758-5115.  Mention reference MC#1204 for the $150 savings.

Jenny
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)