Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

heya...i write erotica...

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 1:02 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 341 Total Views
i don't think it counts as urban...moreso ethnic cuz my characters are all black...but we can all share in the creative juices...so i'm here...i like the idea for this group.

i'm danielle. single mother of one, my son, Jeremiah. i'm 24...reside in long island, ny where i grew up...trying to get back to hampton roads area of virginia where i went to college (hampton u!)...been writing forever...love erotica...ironic, as i'm a preacher's daughter...and yeah, i catch slack about it...i have self published a short collection of romantic and erotic poetry...and caught hell about that too, but i don't care. i'm me. i'm grown. and i write what i enjoy writing. period.
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 1:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
brandesha
by Group Owner on Jul. 31, 2007 at 4:08 PM
I love reading Erotica books... I never tried writing any but some of my scenes should be in a erotica book  (wink).... (it really puts u in the mood) lol But all ideas are good ideas here.....

NuMom2J
by on Aug. 1, 2007 at 9:04 PM
i've never tried my hand at urban fiction, so to speak...because, just like erotica, there's only so many ways to tell the same story, pretty much...it's so hard to find a niche in the genre, ya know?
dorky_goddess
by on Dec. 31, 2007 at 6:43 PM
I write erotica too!  But, I just started, and so far, it's just been geared toward myself and my husband.  I actually just wrote him a piece and emailed it to him (he's deployed).
TamaraGrant
by New Member on Jan. 24, 2008 at 8:22 PM
You should just write what come natural to you. I hate being put in a box!
msrosalyn
by on Feb. 28, 2008 at 9:57 AM
i write erotic stories also. i have a book that im almost done with and its all erotic stories and my hubby has a story he added.  i think its going to be really good.
Shymommyplus1
by on Mar. 8, 2008 at 10:19 PM

Quoting msrosalyn:

i write erotic stories also. i have a book that im almost done with and its all erotic stories and my hubby has a story he added.  i think its going to be really good.
And I can't wait to read it, I need something to read sooooooooooo bad right now!!!!!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)