Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduce yourself :)

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 8:48 PM
  • 12 Replies
  • 466 Total Views
Hi. I'm Tasha. I'm the mother of 3 great boys and have the most wonderful husband ever. I love politics and may consider a run for public office in the future. I think Sam Brownback is the best candidate for President because he has the back ground to back up his platform. He also comes without an alternative agenda and will do exactly what he says he will. If he doesn't have the power to do it, he won't tell you he can.

Tell us a little about yourself if you'd like.

Thanks so much for joining this group!
by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 8:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommiesquid
by on Mar. 7, 2007 at 10:56 PM
Hi I'm Cori the mother of two boys,wonderful husband. I'm very conservative and I'm excited about someone who shows the same values that I hold dear running for president of our country
tasha_blair
by Group Owner on Mar. 8, 2007 at 1:35 AM

Quoting mommiesquid:

Hi I'm Cori the mother of two boys,wonderful husband. I'm very conservative and I'm excited about someone who shows the same values that I hold dear running for president of our country
Glad you joined!!! I'm hoping that as the Presidential election draws nearer, more people will join. I will try to keep the group updated on Sam and what is going on in his campaign. It is SO important to pull together this race and elect someone with good christian morals. Its going to be HARD, but we can't back down. If you find imformation or have questions, please post. I will do my best to find answers! :)
AgentBrez
by on May. 5, 2007 at 5:33 PM
im glad i checked out your profile and saw you started this group!

Hi, im Erin, a SAHM with 4 month old Clare. my husband and i are very conservative, esp when it comes to life issues, which is our main reason for supporting Sam Brownback. after watching the debates last week [the first time ive seen him on tv] it reaffirmed for me that Sam is my man! look foward to keeping updated about him through this group.
tennesseegirl
by on May. 8, 2007 at 10:19 PM
Hello my name is Becky Iam a sahm of 2 boys and have been married for 8 years . Iam looking at all the Republican Candidates for President and Iam really interested in Brownback . I will tell you what Iam looking for in a President and I can tell you by saying this . Iam a ultra Conservative Republican and Iam a Independent Fundamental Baptist Christian. Well I think that tell you what Iam looking for . Anyway look forward to talking to you guys. Becky
tasha_blair
by Group Owner on May. 9, 2007 at 5:07 PM
Erin and Becky, thank you both for joining. I started this group in hopes to let people know that he was running and to get the word out. I think Sam's message is very clear and the best one so far. He is the one candidate that I have heard talk about actually solutions and not just agreeing something needs to be done. He is constantly introducing bills in the senate to regulate abortion, that would ultimately abolish abortion. He has introduced tax credits for the current tax code to help sahm's be able to afford to stay at home with their children. He recognizes that the current tax code is doing more harm than good and give ways of changing it instead of just talking about it. I feel that Sam is the one president that will get things done in Washington. He knows his way around in Washington and the government system and is ready to see a change. He is one of the few politicians that isn't corrupt or in politics to better himself only. He is passionate about everyone and takes his job at representing others seriously!
mythreepeas
by on May. 21, 2007 at 1:00 AM

Hello my name is Nicole Madison. My handsome husband is Jeff. We have three beautiful, Jesus loving children Josiah, 6, Israel 4, and Magdalena (Maggie Rose) 23 months. We are from the heart of Iowa, Des Moines.

We are for Senator Brownback here in Iowa. He is the ONLY candidate we feel will lead our country in the direction that is after God's heart.

We pray for Sam daily and can't wait until he builds momentum after he wows voters at the Iowa Straw Poll on August 11th in Ames, Iowa.

Blessings,

Nicole

BobbieB
by on Jun. 11, 2007 at 3:37 PM
First off I want you all to know that I am not in here to cause any problems. I actually like Brownback, I just don't know that much about him. I know that most of you know that I support Fred Thompson. At the same time, it's not a lock that he will get in this race. And if he does, and manages to win, I want him to choose a good, strong conservative VP. I hope Tasha doesn't kick me out! I'm really here just to learn more about Sam. I promise that if I start to cause any problems then pls delete me and there will be no hard feelings on my part! : ).
Bobbie
Cynbad
by New Member on Jun. 11, 2007 at 3:40 PM
Hello!

My name is Cyndi and I'm a single mom in St. Louis.  Sam is my choice for president with Fred Thompson right behind.  I want a real conservative in the office and there aren't many of those running even as Republicans.
tasha_blair
by Group Owner on Jun. 11, 2007 at 3:48 PM
Well don't worry Bobbie, I'm not going to kick you out. I would love to see Sam and Fred together no matter which way. My husband did say that being VP is political suicide though and Sam had no interest in being VP. I'll make a post so we can talk about that.
mamastefl
by on Jul. 24, 2007 at 11:50 PM
Hi!  I am a mom to 4 boys and 1 girl that will be here very soon!  I am still learning about Brownback, but so far he seems like just the right guy!!  I can't find anything wrong with.  His views on Pro-Life are especially important to me.  I want to help get his name out there because all anybody hears about is Hillary (yuck), Obama, and Rudy.  I don't want to see any of them in office!!!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

http://www.cafemom.com/group/prolifemoms 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)