Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduce Yourself

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 1:11 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 392 Total Views
introduce yourself and your child that was born on christmas eve, and or christmas day. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone, and being able to chat with all the other moms with children who b-days are the same.

by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 1:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
anthonysmommy06
by Group Owner on Jul. 31, 2007 at 2:02 PM
Hi i am a 20 year ofd mom. I am engaged to the man of my dreams. We have been together 3 years ( will be three years in aug 31st). My son is my life. I am a stay at home mom and loving every minute of it.

My son's name is Anthony he was born on 12-24-06. He was two weeks over due. He was 6lb 14 oz and 19 in long. He is growing so fast. He is 7 months and 1 week old. He is crawling, pulling himself up walking along thing. He drinks from a sippy cup, he is on stage 3 foods, but we don't buy them we just give him what we are eating. He is doing great, He was 4 teeth.

freesparrow83
by on Aug. 1, 2007 at 3:14 PM
Hi!!  My name is amber and my littlest girl.  Izzie was born on 12 - 25 - 06!!  Everybody teased us that we would have an xmas baby and although we denied it low and behold look what happened.  When she was born she also looked like an elf how fitting.  Our 3 yr old was born January 24th so we have a very busy very expensive holiday season!!!

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Daisypath Ticker

anthonysmommy06
by Group Owner on Aug. 1, 2007 at 6:27 PM

Quoting freesparrow83:

Hi!!  My name is amber and my littlest girl.  Izzie was born on 12 - 25 - 06!!  Everybody teased us that we would have an xmas baby and although we denied it low and behold look what happened.  When she was born she also looked like an elf how fitting.  Our 3 yr old was born January 24th so we have a very busy very expensive holiday season!!!

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Daisypath Ticker

Welcome to the group. It's nice to meet you

http://www.cafemom.com/group/christmasevechristmasdaybabies - Owner http://www.cafemom.com/group/YoungMomz12-23 - Group Admin

green5night
by New Member on Aug. 4, 2007 at 8:54 AM
WELL MY DAUGHTER IS OLDER SHE WAS BORN ON DEC 24 2001  AT 12:12AM   SHE WAS 6LB 12OZ AND 18IN LONG  VERY HEALTHY, SHE WILL BE STARTING  SCHOOL FINALLY THESE YEAR   YEA ,  KAREN
KimberleeDoty
by New Member on Oct. 20, 2007 at 11:44 PM

Hi my name is Kim. I am 21 years old. My son Collin was born on December 24, 2006. He was a month early. He weighed 5lbs 13oz. He is the healthiest kid. He has never been sick a day in his life. He is so much fun to be around and is getting so big I can not believe it! I am a single mom going to school and working a part time job. We live with my parents b/c my husband and i got a divorce because he told me he did not want kids (after I got pregnant!). Things are great and I am looking forward to everything that is infront of me.

Collin's Mommy

WesKate
by on Nov. 24, 2007 at 4:35 PM

Hi. My name is Cathi AKA Mommy to Zack (2) & Reese(1). My birthday is Christmas Eve I will be 23 this year. Zack & I were almost exactly 20 years apart but he came 12 hours earlier. So he is the 23rd of December & will be 3 this year. Reese is not around Christmas but close enough he is December 8th & will be 2 this year. December is a very busy month. I grew up with doing birthday parties near my birthday. If someone couldn't come then they couldn't come. I would usually have it the weekend before or the week of when we had  break. I will do the same for my boys. No half birthdays for us thank you! When I was younger I thought the whole month of December was for me. I got presents & decorations. I love this season! I hope to have my boys grow up with the same enthusiasm for it as I do. Now this year we are tight on money but we will have a family party just grandparents & great grandparents. Next year I plan on having a kids party. I think 3 & 2 is still too young. They won't remember it plus they really don't have any playmates besides the ones in nursery at church. They don't have playdayes yet. My fault really since its hard to get involved with other moms that are at least 8 yeasr older than you. I feel like such a kid myself. Anyway nice to see other Christmas babies out there. Remember no half birthdays. Plenty of fun things to do during the winter that you can't do during the summer. Winter parties are always more fun & different.
Power to the winter babies!!
Cathi

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)