Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm sooo glad I found this site!

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2008 at 9:18 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 264 Total Views
    Hello Lil Momma!   I truly feel the same way you do about trying to find something legitimate to do at home that gives you the flexibility you need to make money without neglecting your family.   I am sooo tired of being shafted!  I too have a special needs child....I like to call her 'extraordinary' :)   and I  find that I really can't do the traditional types of home-based business.  I also homeschool so ...there goes my day...it is not possible to 'return  phone calls and beg for sales...so this fits in nicely with what I need.  The learning curve starts tonight!  I am going to babypips school!   How are things going now?  Are you still having success?  Thanks again.

Yolanda
by on Jan. 15, 2008 at 9:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
LilMommaInSC
by Group Owner on Feb. 9, 2008 at 9:38 PM
Hi Yolanda,
How is it going?  Are you learning from babypips so far?  That is a good picture of your family :)  I understand how you feel.  Wheen you have a family you don't have time to call people, makes sales, and all that.   So many people when they read about forex, they get scared away because they don't want to invest any money.  That is why I try to let everyone knoow, you can try it out for as long as you want to before opening a live account.  See if you are good at it first.  Since opening my demo account, I've "earned" $1,335.89 but I have not worked each day like I should have :(  Still going well though.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN