Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WHY should I trade Forex?

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2007 at 9:34 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 434 Total Views
Let me start by saying that, I am not affiliated with any brokers for forex, I'm not trying to sell anything.  I am just really excited about this and want to share the excitement with you all.

~ You can learn all about Forex, and learn to trade Forex for free, with no risk, no money needed.  You can even get a Demo Forex account with "play" money.  It's free and you trade with the demo account until you know what you are doing, and you are doing well at it.  That way if you are great at Forex, you can open a live account and make real money. 
If you stink at trading Forex, then you know not to move on to a live account!  No loss!

~ You can work and learn from home, in your own time.  Take as long as you need to learn about Forex. 

~ All you need is a brain and a willingness to learn, and a computer with an internet connection. 

~ Once you learn Forex and are doing well with your demo account, it is so easy to see how you can make good money. 

~ If you are online a lot, why not do something productive with your time?  LEARN how to do a "job" that you can make a living from. 

~ You can trade 24 hours 5 days a week if you want.  It's not a 9-5 job. 

~ No huge investment needed.

by on Jul. 30, 2007 at 9:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
troyluvscheryl
by New Member on Aug. 1, 2007 at 2:08 PM
Seriously... if I could do as well FOR REAL as I did for fake.. I'd be all set!  I would love doing this everyday!
LilMommaInSC
by Group Owner on Aug. 1, 2007 at 3:46 PM
It's pretty great isn't it?!  Glad you share my excitement.  I just thought that it would be great to share with other moms.  If all moms could do this....wow can you imagine? 

Quoting troyluvscheryl:

Seriously... if I could do as well FOR REAL as I did for fake.. I'd be all set!  I would love doing this everyday!

My loves :)

Come visit my group  http://www.cafemom.com/group/forexmomma to learn about a completely different way to work from home.   No surveys, clicks or hits 4 pay, reading emails or ads, selling, inventory, or recruiting others.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)