Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you ready to learn....

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2007 at 9:41 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 615 Total Views
Then click here http://www.babypips.com/school/
That website breaks up all the material you need to learn into groups, like grade levels.  Start with pre-school and work your way up.  Take notes if you want to (I did), there will be a quiz at the end!

There are so many courses out there that you have to PAY to learn to trade Forex, and the courses are boring.  This course is free, and tells you the same things as the other courses.  Plus, It teaches you in a fun way that keeps your attention.

I haven't completed the course yet, but i'm working on it :)
by on Jul. 30, 2007 at 9:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
troyluvscheryl
by New Member on Aug. 1, 2007 at 5:06 AM
This is awesome.... I am really excited...  I have made it to page 3 at the school... I'm anxious to get started on my free account..so I can practice!
LilMommaInSC
by Group Owner on Aug. 1, 2007 at 8:27 AM
I'm so glad you are excited about it.  It takes a lil while to get through the school but its worth it.  Keep at it, you can do it!!!!   :)  Keep us updated as to how you're doing? 

As for the free account I use, it is metatrader.  There are many others out there though.

My loves :)

Come visit my group  http://www.cafemom.com/group/forexmomma to learn about a completely different way to work from home.   No surveys, clicks or hits 4 pay, reading emails or ads, selling, inventory, or recruiting others.

mamaLaura555
by on Sep. 13, 2007 at 2:41 AM
Hi, glad to see you're interested.  Where did you learn of your educational site?  How can I also tune in?  Let me know if you are actively trading yet.  The money fluxuations are incredible, lots of movement lately.  Who is your mentor?
MamaLaura
LilMommaInSC
by Group Owner on Sep. 21, 2007 at 7:00 PM

Quoting mamaLaura555:

Hi, glad to see you're interested.  Where did you learn of your educational site?  How can I also tune in?  Let me know if you are actively trading yet.  The money fluxuations are incredible, lots of movement lately.  Who is your mentor?
MamaLaura
Hi there.  My husband learned about Forex last year and someone drected him to the www.babypips.com site, so we both have been reading on there.  We also ran across a guy named Shubert, who has done very well with Forex and he has become our mentor.  We are using his trading method and it's doing well so far.  I probably won't get a live account untl February of next year, when we get our taxes back.  I'm still learning :)

Come visit my group  http://www.cafemom.com/group/forexmomma to learn about a completely different way to work from home.   No surveys, clicks or hits 4 pay, reading emails or ads, selling, inventory, or recruiting others.

LaylaBeth
by New Member on Oct. 13, 2007 at 11:44 PM
Yes, I think I AM ready to learn.  I'm excited, so thank you for the info and this group!

~L~

Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

LilMommaInSC
by Group Owner on Oct. 16, 2007 at 8:28 PM

Hi Layla,
I'm glad  you are interested.  Just learn all you can and keep at it!  It's worth it.

MrsFive
by New Member on Oct. 8, 2008 at 2:15 PM

Babypips is a great site, my hubby learned a lot from that site when he was just starting out.  J quit his normal job and just does FOREX now.  Sometimes weird hours b/c he trades the London session pretty often, but I'm satisfied.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)