Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help Please......CC Too (piog)

Posted by on May. 5, 2008 at 12:30 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 143 Total Views
Ok, I am making a nice collage for my MIL.  She had a severe stroke last Monday, and she is not able to use her right side and she is not able to speak.  So I thought I would make a nice family portrait collage to help cheer her up and place it in her hospital room since she will be there for the next month or so.  But it is driving me crazy!  Please help me figure out what needs to be fixed.

The smaller pictures I was trying to get them to look like the float (for lack of a better description) on top of the background.  Can anyone give me the blending setting options to do that.

The saying should I make it smaller?  This will be printed as an 8x10 and matted in a 10x13 frame.  I was thinking of taking out the Bruce's est. 1961, and handwriting it on the matte.  But I don't know.  I really like the layout but I don't know what it is that is not making it special for me.

HELP if you can.  If anyone would like to maybe take a crack at this themselves, I can send the pictures to them by email.  Thank you for all the help.

Sincerely,
Ann
by on May. 5, 2008 at 12:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)