Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just moved to Reno looking for new friends....

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:16 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 464 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone... I just moved to Reno and am looking for new mommy friends and good places to go with my 7 week old daughter Madeline... Does anyone know of a good mommy and me group... Desperately needing to get out of the house....

by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
fperriera
by New Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:10 PM
Hey im frankie i live in reno too. I moved up here in january and looking for mommy friends too. My daughter Abrielle is 3 and a half months old. Id love to get to know you. Also i know that saint marys the hospital every thursday has a mommy group where any moms are welcome to show up, meet other moms get advice and stuff like that. I forget what time its at but just call the hospital and theyll be able to give you more info than me.
ChrissyZ701
by New Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 5:37 PM

Thank you for the info. My husband and I just moved down from Donner Summit. I know it is not that long of a drive but feels like  it is. My baby girl Maddie and I have been looking for stuff to do so I don't go crazy. What part of Reno do you live? We are over off Robb Dr. 

fperriera
by New Member on Aug. 6, 2013 at 12:04 AM
I think im considered south reno? Idk lol im about 10 min dr with the stop lights from medowwood mall
ChrissyZ701
by New Member on Aug. 6, 2013 at 2:06 PM

Ok.. I am about 12 or 15 min from the mall. I am close to Boomtown right off I-80. If you want and if you have time I love to shop... Or just walk the mall... My mom has a house in Roseville next to the Galloria Mall and sents my daughter was born I found it quite nice on those hot summer days to be able to go and walk in a place that is not only safe but nice and cool. If you want to I would love to go "hang" at the mall... I feel like I'm back in high school again saying that. I love to walk and excersize I still have about 14 lbs till I'm at my pre baby size. 

ChrissyZ701
by New Member on Aug. 7, 2013 at 10:42 PM

I don't know if you are on Facebook or not but if you are add me, Christine Zielinski.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)