Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome welcome newcomers!

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 9:52 PM
  • 20 Replies
  • 619 Total Views
Welcome all newcomers, please feel free to ask any questions you feel the need or desire to.  Nobody judges here.  Go ahead and introduce yourselves.
My name is Amanda, I am 21.  I have 2 little girls.  Hailee, who will be 2 next month, and Ellieanna, who just turned 1 last month.  Also I am almosht 18 weeks pregnant with my third little miracle. 
by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 9:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
newmommie
by on Mar. 1, 2007 at 10:10 PM
Hi! My name is Lisa (26) and I am new to cafemom. I am a first time mother. Kylie is now seven months old and I have no idea what I'm doing. She was our little suprise, as we did not plan for her, so we have just been flying by the seat of our pants! I must say that it has been awesome figuring out how to raise this child so far. We are having so much fun!
nanann8188
by Member on Mar. 5, 2007 at 2:50 PM
HI !

Thanks for the welcome!  I am 46 and my children are all in the process of leaving home.  I have 4 of my own and raised 2 others.... I am the past moderator of the Clubmom Behavior & Discipline and Parenting Questions boards.....  I am just here to share my experiences and encourage all moms............ Glad to meet you all.

Annette
nanann8188
donnahody
by New Member on Mar. 18, 2007 at 3:26 PM
Hi I am a grandmother of 17  and helping my in law
thought her 4 upcoming child/  She has one who graduates from highschool this year, a 15 and a 7 year old.  She is 46--please lots of prayers for her
donnahody
by New Member on Mar. 18, 2007 at 3:28 PM
I am a new gradmother on her-hope I can help some of the moms and grandmoms
amd78
by New Member on Mar. 31, 2007 at 12:20 PM
Hello everyone,  My name is Amanda but u can call me Mandy May or Mandy.  I'm at 25 yr old single mother. I have one boy named Evan he is 17 months old born 10-18-05. 
I hope i can help when needed and i want to Thank u all before hand for the advice u give me.  Look forward to talking to everyone soon.

Mandy May
babyhannahsmom
by New Member on Apr. 16, 2007 at 10:37 PM
Hello everyone, my name is Emily.... I'll be 27 in 2 days! I am a first time mom to Hannah who is 6 months old...corrected age 3 months. Our little miracle baby!!!
anm01tlm06jlm07
by New Member on May. 29, 2007 at 8:54 PM
hello Im Samantha 23 yrs old I have 3 children 5 yr old girl 16 month old boy and a 2 month old boy.
carenas0910
by on Jun. 3, 2007 at 9:41 PM
My name is Crystal, I'm 25 from South Florida. I have a 21 month old daughter named Madison and I am 4 months pregnant with a boy due this fall!
ash1106
by New Member on Jun. 14, 2007 at 2:11 PM
My name is Ashley I just got into CafeMom a week ago and just came across this group!  I'm 23 been married to my hubby now for 4 years and we're first time parents!  Love being a mommy and I always have questions, i was raised in a daycare my mom owned and operated her own daycare for 7years, so i'm also full of lots of info!!!
Momof3MN
by on Jun. 25, 2007 at 9:49 AM
Hi my name is Jean, and I am currently 9 months pregnant with our third child---we are expecting her in July!  I am also the mother of 20 month old twin boys.  So never a dull moment in this household!  I came across cafemom about 2 months ago, and have been hooked ever since! 

Blessings to you all :-)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)