Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

GUM

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 1:24 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 318 Total Views
OK AS WE ALL KNOW I AM TRYING TO STOP SMOKING SO I HAVE STARTED TO CHEW ALOT OF GUM AND IT DOES REALY HELP ALOT
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 1:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Sexiredd
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 2:10 PM
hey my name is sexiredd an did stop smoking about 7yrs now and i would love to be apart of your so thanx for making one ....
lovedmom1215
by Group Owner on Jul. 31, 2007 at 6:56 PM

THAT IS GREAT I AM SO GLAD TO HAVE YOU SO WAS IT REAL HARD FOR YOU TO STOP I HAVE ONLY BEEN DOING IT FOR 5 DAYS NOW AND IT IS HARD FOR ME BUT I AM GOING STRONG WELL AGAIN I AM GLAD TO HAVE YOU

mommy2389
by New Member on Aug. 1, 2007 at 2:43 AM
I chew alot of gum at work but when I am not working I smoke like a chimney. I have tried quitting before and failed every time. I plan on quitting the end of August. I don't like having this addiction. Sometimes it is hard for me to breath. I know I can do it if I try hard enough and have the right support.

Shashay
by New Member on Oct. 20, 2007 at 2:07 PM
If chewing gum helps you, I better try it out!!! I'm three months and 18 days pregnant, and I wish to quit smoking for the health of my baby, I find it hard to do but the so called "experets" who didn't have children say's I ain't commited. I was just debating with myself is this true or am I in denial? I already am to 4 cigs a day now. ~Shashay~
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)