Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

welcome!

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 2:25 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 463 Total Views
Hello Ladies! Welcome to the IE mom's night out group! To get started on getting to know eachother....

1- where are you from in the IE? I am in Moreno Valley

2- how many kids and how old? I have on DD she's almost 3

3- How long has it been since you have had a GNO(girls night out) w/o child or spouse?  Me I think i've been out without either once since molly was born.

Also girls....invite your friends in the area to join! Don't forget the more girls we have the more fun we can have!

by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 2:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovemylife123
by New Member on Jul. 31, 2007 at 6:35 PM

hi , everyone!!! i shall be the first!!!!cool
 will i live in Rancho Cucamonga CA, been in this city for a couple of years now and i love it!
i have 3 beautiful children, a 9 yeard old boy, 3 yr old girl, and lastly my baby adam which is 2 yrs old
the last time i have been out by myslef was humm, forever !!! at least not in the night at least,
i am  outgoing and feel that i am really easy to get to know, humm that's it , i  look forward to meeting everyone!!

SouthernJewell
by on Aug. 1, 2007 at 12:29 PM
1. wherein the I.E. am I from ? Originally from Upland,grew up in Riverside, live in Hemet now,UUUGGHH!
2. How many kids and how old are they? Three munchkins .They are 8,2, and 6 weeks old.
3.How long has it been since you have had a GNO? 8 years or so
JJnMadisMomma
by on Aug. 6, 2007 at 3:47 AM
Hi Mommas! Im Daniele!

1- where are you from in the IE? I live in San bernardino, right by Cal state!

2- how many kids and how old? i have a boy, Jason, who just turned 4 on August 1st and a girl, Madisyn who is 20 months old.

3- How long has it been since you have had a GNO(girls night out) w/o child or spouse?  HAHAHH whats a girls night out???? lol. seriously i think its been since like high school. I REALLY NEED ONE!!!

Im looking forward to meeting all of you and partying it up!! LOL IE style!! LOL
Davida
by on Aug. 7, 2007 at 2:32 PM
I live in Rancho Cucamonga....we've only lived here since Nov 2005...we moved from Portland Oregon.
I have one daughter who will be 13 in a week or so.
I haven't had a night out without spouse or kid in a while....probably four years...or more.
This is a cool group!  Wished they had this when my little one was actually little.
tiggerbabie177
by on Oct. 22, 2007 at 2:26 AM
Hello........my name is shawndra...and 1. i live in yucaipa. 2.i have two kids...a 2 year old boy and a 1 year old boy....3.i havnt had a GNO in forever....i cant even remember the last time ive gone out without my boys or my bf/fiance...ok well talk to u all later!!!
TylerKeshasMom
by on Jan. 7, 2008 at 6:21 PM
well since I'm new to this group let me introduce myself my name is Lisa

1. I currently live in Hemet

2. I have 2 addorable children 9&4

3. the last time I had a ladies night out was back in August of 07 and well does only 2 ladies and 2 of my guy friends count as a ladies night LOL
njsaucedo
by on Jan. 7, 2008 at 11:17 PM
Hi New to the group

My name is Norma and originally from the OC been livin in Moreno Valley for 14 years now.

I have 3 grown young adults  22, 19, and 17, started our family early

Its been a while since I've had a all girls nite was is Vegas this past Summer, do like to go out listen to all kinds of music and dance.  have a few drinks and hate drama, Im out going and easy to talk with.  I meet all kinds of people from different places my husband always tease me cause total strangers always come up to me and carry on convesations.

CjsMomma20
by on Mar. 25, 2008 at 1:29 AM
I currently live in moval.... i have a beautiful little boy who is 2 yrs old:) i went out a few weeks ago to a country bar but i dont go out that much because of school and soon because of work....
bonniebear
by on Apr. 3, 2010 at 12:32 PM
Hi im Bonnie.I live in Riverside,ca.When i get a job again i would like to met some of you ladys.I don't have the money right now.
D2mommy
by New Member on Apr. 5, 2010 at 11:45 AM
Hello ie mommies My name is Aisha. I currently live in corona till Friday and then I will be moving to rancho cucamonga. I have been in the ie for the last 3 years. I have three boys (ok two are my sons DeAndre 5 and Donovan 2). My third is my fiancé. Lol. I also have a soon to be step daughter aaliyah 7. Last time I had a girls night out was in December for my birthday. I am in need of some gno time. I would love to meet some new moms to hang out with hit me up anytime.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)