Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 4:16 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 331 Total Views
i want to welcome everyone to I'm Thankful. i'm going to start out by saying that we all want tohear what your thankful for so post it, no matter how silly or small you think that it is, God is in all things and nothing gets past him. So i'll go first by telling you all what i'm thankful for.

-  Today i'm thankful for God. I'm thankful that he is always with me and never has left me or forsook me, even though i strayed from him a few times, he is still there and from time to time he remindes me who he is and what he does.

Lilypie Baby Ticker
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 4:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
sotom
by on Aug. 30, 2007 at 9:20 AM

I'm thankful that God is showing me that he is there for me in many ways .I lost my mom but he give me 1week and half to be at her side day and night and put people with messages for me.  I was able to get there and be with her and I know she is with him because she told me that a man came to her that night and told her she was going to be fine. She past a week later and I know now that she was fine spirtuality. He give me a wonderful husband and 3 good boys. It's been 15 months but it feels like it was yesterday. I miss her very much.But I'm thankful for all the friends God put in my way it has help me with this. God bless Maria

Joan1972
by on Oct. 15, 2007 at 9:29 AM

Hi everyone!

I am thankful first, for my 5 year old twin girls (especially hugs from).  I'm thankful for nature, music, poetry, friends, and family.  I am thankful for communication which clears up misunderstandings and educates/informs.  I am thankful for positive solutions and doing my best at making the most of each moment of life.

-Joan 

LDYVIRTUE
by on Jul. 21, 2008 at 1:37 PM
Hi my name is Kelly and I am first thankful for God saving my life. I am thankful for my life, health and strength, thankful for my husband, our children and our beautiful grand daughter.
I thank God for making ways out of no way when I couldn't see a way!
TRE228
by on Jul. 21, 2008 at 6:51 PM

My name is Latrice and I am thankful for having God in my life, for having a good loving husband and for my 4 beautiful kids.I am also thankful for me and my family having good health.

msalphabet
by on Jul. 21, 2008 at 7:44 PM

Hi :) I am so thankful for my children.  We have been so blessed to be able to adopt three beautiful children and I am so blessed - and humbled- that God choose my husband and I to be graced with these precious lives.

I am also thankful to find this group.  I too often forget the things to be thankful for because I see all the problems and things that have to be dealt with. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)