Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My life

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 6:02 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 425 Total Views
Welcome everyone.
My name is Lilly. My dad was one that liked to verbally abuse everyone. My parents got divorced when I was 14. I had a really hard time coping with it. I was a cutter for a while, started drinking when I was 17, and hung out with the "wrong crowd" for a while. I blamed my getting pregnant at such a early age on my father for the longest time. That's probably why I felt the need to get rid of the pregnancy for a while. Now I consider my son a blessing and although I almost never see my dad, I feel like as long as he treats my son with respect (which amazingly he still has), I don't see a problem with him seeing his grandpa. If my son ever told me otherwise, I'd still tell my dad to stay the hell away from me and my son, no question about that.
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 6:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
momma_dolphin20
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 8:28 PM
i understand where u r coming from about letting ur dad see ur son. my dad was abusive towards me too. i also let him see my daughter but only with my supervision cuz of the way he did me. most of my family was abusive towards me including my mom. i will go into details further at a later date. right now im kinda pushed for time.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)