Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

introduction

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 7:50 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 325 Total Views
hey everyone it is so neat that our kids all have the same birthday....anyway here is a post to introduce ourselves......I am a 24 year old mom of one baby girl.....she is the light of my life.....she wasborn at 5:43 in the afternoon...she weighed 6.2lbs and was 18.5 inches long...she now weighs 13lb and is 25 inches long,,,,,,I had her naturally with an epidural(the took three times to take) after 11 hours of labour and 15 minutes of pushing.....I love my little one....she just started rolling over this last weekend.....wow I can't  believe how big she is getting....anyway i would like to know about everyone else and their kiddos.....
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 7:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
jenn35160
by New Member on Jul. 31, 2007 at 8:00 PM

Makayla was born March 5 2007 at 8:12 pm I am 24 yrs old an she weighed 7lbs 4.9 ounces an 21 1/2 inches long an at her 4mon check up she weighed 12lbs 7.9 ounces an 24 1/2 inch long i was in labor 24 hrs before i had a c section.
TraceyLynne
by on Aug. 1, 2007 at 7:01 AM

Hello everyone, My name is Tracey i am 26 years old...my little man was born at 4:04pm he weighed 6lbs 13oz (the exact same as i did!) and 20 3/4in.

I was 4 days early, (he was due on the 9th) I was in labor a total of 15hrs, 11 of those hours i did at home (well...because my dr. told me it was false labor, lol) and i ALSO pushed 3x's and he was out. Had him naturally with the epidural! I thought it was the easiest thing i ever did haha!
dachshundmom9
by New Member on Aug. 31, 2008 at 6:32 PM

Hello I'm Melissa and my little girl was born at 3:18am, 11 days early.  Her name is Darrah she weighed 6 pounds and 14 ounces.  Next Friday is 18 months wow how time has flew by.

sgum72
by on Sep. 1, 2008 at 6:52 PM

Hi everyone, I'm Sara & I'm 36.  I live in sunny, hot Florida with my March 5th baby boy, my 2 older children & a grandson.  It does seem like forever ago so I have to check Jason's baby book for his birth info.  He was born at 10:25 a.m., weighing 7 lbs., 4 oz & was 19.5 inches long.  I was a scheduled induction so we went to the hospital at 5:30 a.m., the doctor broke my water at 7:00 a.m. & at about 7:30 I got an epidural.  It felt absolutely wonderful!!  After having two natural births (the 1st was 12 hours, the 2nd was 10) I was very happy to have my last one be relatively pain free & take under three & a half hours.

One month old:

Jason now:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)