Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm new!

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:43 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 227 Total Views

Hi Ladies! I've been in San Antonio since last August but I'm new to this group! My name is Michelle, but lots of people just call me Chelle, and I'm 23. My husband, Shaun, is 24 and in the Air Force. We have a beautiful 4 month old baby boy, Aidan. I also want to let everybody know that I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I would LOVE to talk with you if you are interested in hosting a party! I hope you all have a great day!!!

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
armywife_TX
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:13 PM

Welcome to the group!!!!!  And congrats on the new baby.  My name is Gina and I have a 5 yr old daughter and another baby on the way in July.  My hubby is Army and deploying soon.  Hope to get to know you better and hope to chat soon.

Gina ;)

chelle22
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 10:35 AM

It's nice to meet you Gina! Do you know what you're having in July? Congratulations! Will your hubby get to be here for the birth?

Quoting armywife_TX:

Welcome to the group!!!!!  And congrats on the new baby.  My name is Gina and I have a 5 yr old daughter and another baby on the way in July.  My hubby is Army and deploying soon.  Hope to get to know you better and hope to chat soon.

Gina ;)

happy1mom
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 9:41 PM

Hi and welcome to the group!  The ladies here are awesome!  I went to a pampered chef party years ago and we made that yummy dessert pizza!  Hope to see you around!  :)

Patty 

Come on over and check out our cookie favors for all occassions!

thecookiejunkie

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)