Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Last nights show told the tale

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:44 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 234 Total Views

Yep, their marriage is in real trouble.  It was very sad the comments Amy made at the end of the 2nd show.  Just showed what I figured out from this season and the end of last season. 

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
kensjo
by Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:14 PM

Ya know what, I think that Amy and Matt will get it together though.. I think marrage is like a rollercoaster, sometimes it's all down hill and great but sometimes its an uphill battle full of twists and turns. You cant have those great down hill times without the uphill struggles. :) 

I guess we will just have to wait and see.  But I am really praying and hoping that things work out!!

Hugs

Jo

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies.

atlmom2
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 7:54 AM

I posted this somewhere else and someone says a relative of theirs is a LP and that they know Matt and Amy and that their marriage has been on the rocks for years and years. 

Quoting kensjo:

Ya know what, I think that Amy and Matt will get it together though.. I think marrage is like a rollercoaster, sometimes it's all down hill and great but sometimes its an uphill battle full of twists and turns. You cant have those great down hill times without the uphill struggles. :) 

I guess we will just have to wait and see.  But I am really praying and hoping that things work out!!

Hugs

Jo

Thomasmom1
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 4:08 PM

It seems like they say things to the camera that they don't say to each other.  They need counseling, badly. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)