Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is up with Matt?

Posted by on May. 15, 2010 at 1:03 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 406 Total Views

Seriously dont you think he tends to be selfish and put his family on the back burner. It always seems to be about him.At least Amy is there for her kids.She realizes they are growing up and she should make the most of her days with them.

by on May. 15, 2010 at 1:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
JustLisaHere
by Member on May. 16, 2010 at 6:41 PM

I agree. He should of been there for zach during the opening ceremonies and for the trips insetad of sulking because it was not all on him.

isles
by New Member on Jun. 6, 2010 at 12:55 PM

IMO--they are all self centered--

Having money did more harm than good--

What a shame-

RickieD
by New Member on Jun. 30, 2010 at 9:01 PM

I like them all, but I must say that Matt is pretty self-centered.  I know he loves his family, but I felt so sorry for Zac when Matt told him he was not going to be at the opening ceremonies.  I felt so badly for Amy who had to do EVERYTHING when they arrived.  Matt tends to start things, and then just leaves.  Must be terribly disappointing to his kids all the time.

Although I can understand Jeremy wanting to go on a trip and spend time with this dad, he, too should have been there for his brother.

atlmom2
by on Jul. 1, 2010 at 1:14 PM

I think Amy shuns Matt and really doesn't want to include him anyway, so he stays away whether than bicker with her.  They are all so dysfunctional.  The show didn't do them any good just like Jon and Kate plus 8. 

momameea
by New Member on Jul. 2, 2010 at 7:24 AM

could it be editing?????

sonnyswoman75
by on Jul. 5, 2010 at 6:41 PM

See I wonder the same thing. They have to make it interesting.I heard though the Roloffs keep it real.So is real or not?

JustLisaHere
by Member on Jul. 17, 2010 at 2:00 PM

I read on another site that with the stress he was under with all the crap the city was giving him it turned out to be an bad attack of some sort. He is better but no one could wake him. went to the e.r  where after hearing about all going on from amy, the doctor was pretty blunt with tlc in regards well to their part of his problem.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)