Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you guys familiar with the term Neurotoxicity

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:17 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 272 Total Views

Hi, I am new to the group.  I have been educating parents, organizations and groups regarding neurotoxins and the links to developmental and psychiatric disabilities for about 10 years.  If anyone is interested I can provide links that are very educational.  I don't do any of this for money and sell no products.

What the scientific and medical community has found is that there are 3 factors that can be involved in these conditions.  There is first a genetic factor, then an environmental trigger and sometimes social factors involved.  Did you know that not only can neurotoxic exposures/products cause these illnesses but they can also exacerbate them.  My children had many cross over symptoms between neurological disorders and they improved with changes I made in our home.  Did you know the first sign of neurotoxicity is behavior change?  Another sign is sleeplessness, anxiety, attention problems, mood swings, depression - even anorexia.  I can give you credible links regarding these topics such as a congressional report and information from physician groups.

If anyone is interested, please let me know and I will post some links and answer questions.

Kindest Regards,

Sue Carroll

fororganicgirl@hotmail.com

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)