Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Rendi ~ Brand New Business Opportunity

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:49 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 117 Total Views

Hello!

I am currently a Stylist with a brand new company called Rendi. I absolutely fell in love when I saw what this company has to offer. I adore personalized items as gifts, but sometimes I can lack the creativity or time to sit down and make something. Rendi gives you the opportunity to make a beautiful gift from your heart that someone will treasure forever!

Photobucket

Rendi's parent company has been around for many years, but this new division is just in the beginning stages with an Oct. 1st launch! I am actually the very first Stylist in my state and am so proud to be a part of this company. I am more impressed each day with the attention Rendi devotes to both Stylists and customers. The products are even made with recycled wood and water-based ink, so they are not only lovely, but eco-friendly to boot ; ) Rendi even donates a portion of every sale to charity:water. They are AMAZING!!!

If you're looking for a unique business opportunity that you can feel proud to stand behind even in this difficult economy, take a moment to check out Rendi! I would love to go over the opportunity with you!! I've been in Direct Sales for over 7 years and feel confident that I will offer you the support you need to build a strong business with Rendi! Feel free to contact me anytime via Email.

Christy Eckert

Rendi Ind. Stylist

My FB Page

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)