Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone else obsessed with the cheerleaders? lol

Posted by on Oct. 11, 2008 at 9:53 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 167 Total Views

I'm totally addicted to this show!!!

'Til you have put your heart on a bus, and sent it off to war… you will never fully understand…

by on Oct. 11, 2008 at 9:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
pechchelli
by Group Admin on Oct. 12, 2008 at 3:31 PM

I personally am very very close to one of the girls, and to watch her on TV is amazing, so yes i'm totally obsessed with the show, i know about 5 of them so to watch the show is awesome but to meet them and watch how classy and mature (for some of their ages) is really an honor, my husband when he was overseas said to me the troops talked about the DCC tour for months and months to follow their visit, i think its amazing what these girls do every year!!!!

rosetreats
by Member on Oct. 12, 2008 at 4:43 PM

Yep! I love the DCC!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/ADDD

shouting

sierram
by on Oct. 12, 2008 at 8:52 PM

Do you know where they go overseas? My DH id from Fort Worth & he is over in Iraq right now. I'm jealous that you know them personally! lol They are so sweet & talented on the show!

Quoting pechchelli:

I personally am very very close to one of the girls, and to watch her on TV is amazing, so yes i'm totally obsessed with the show, i know about 5 of them so to watch the show is awesome but to meet them and watch how classy and mature (for some of their ages) is really an honor, my husband when he was overseas said to me the troops talked about the DCC tour for months and months to follow their visit, i think its amazing what these girls do every year!!!!

"If all printers were determined not to print anything till they were sure it would offend nobody, there would be very little printed." -Benjamin Franklin

•.♥.•Passion for Pink•.♥.• Together, we can defeat breast cancer!

♥'Til they all come home...♥

c o l o r . m e . t a n

pechchelli
by Group Admin on Oct. 13, 2008 at 3:19 PM

Quoting sierram:

Do you know where they go overseas? My DH id from Fort Worth & he is over in Iraq right now. I'm jealous that you know them personally! lol They are so sweet & talented on the show!

Quoting pechchelli:

well... last year they went to about 6 FOB's in iraq, when my hubby was over there she went to his FOB which was in ramadi, she told me they visit as many bases as they can safely... she's also been to south korea, cuba, puerto rico and many naval ships to perform... pretty sure if your hubby is on a major base over there they will visit, i dont think they go until december-ish though if i remember right...

sierram
by on Oct. 13, 2008 at 11:24 PM

Unfortunately he'll still be there then!

Quoting pechchelli:

Quoting sierram:

Quoting pechchelli:

well... last year they went to about 6 FOB's in iraq, when my hubby was over there she went to his FOB which was in ramadi, she told me they visit as many bases as they can safely... she's also been to south korea, cuba, puerto rico and many naval ships to perform... pretty sure if your hubby is on a major base over there they will visit, i dont think they go until december-ish though if i remember right...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN