Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OH NO!

Posted by on Oct. 13, 2008 at 12:49 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 164 Total Views

This is from ESPN.com

Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo has a broken pinkie on his throwing hand and will be out four weeks, a team source told ESPN's Michael Smith

Tony Romo

Romo

Romo initially was diagnosed with a pinkie sprain in Sunday's 30-24 overtime loss to the Arizona Cardinals. The injury will not require surgery, a member of the Cowboys' medical staff told ESPN.com's Matt Mosley.

Veteran quarterback Brad Johnson, the Cowboys' holder on kicks, is Romo's backup.

The Cowboys have lost two of their last three games after starting the season 3-0. If Romo's absence follows the four-week timeline, he would miss only three games (at St. Louis, home to Tampa Bay, at the New York Giants). Dallas has a bye on Nov. 9, then visits Washington on Nov. 16.

Since making his first NFL start on Oct. 29, 2006, Romo has a league-best 66 touchdown passes -- two more than New England's Tom Brady -- and 8,541 passing yards (second to Drew Brees' 9,325 yards).

by on Oct. 13, 2008 at 12:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
rosetreats
by Member on Oct. 13, 2008 at 1:49 PM

This is bad news! I love Romo although I haven't been happy with him lately. I don't want Brad Johnson to come in. Waaaaaaa!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/ADDD

shouting

MrsBeck
by Member on Oct. 13, 2008 at 4:38 PM

I'm still in shock.  I guess we'll see what we're really made of now..

teresalangston
by on Oct. 13, 2008 at 6:22 PM

No wonder the Arizona game was so bad! My husband is at work but when he gets home and sees this he is gonna be so pissed!

danielleg1022
by Member on Oct. 16, 2008 at 5:06 PM

Girls get your game faces on! He says he is ready to play sunday!

MrsBeck
by Member on Oct. 18, 2008 at 10:56 AM

I sure hope he is really ready to play.. We shall see.  I'll be at the game tommorrow!! GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)