Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you missing T.O. already?

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:58 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 209 Total Views

I know the season hasn't started, but I almost feel like fireing TO was a mistake. Buffalo seems so appreciative to have him. Did we make a mistake of letting him go because of too much media?

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
GrahamsMomAngel
by Group Admin on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:05 PM

I don't really think we made a mistake.  TO was only good when he managed to catch the ball anyway.  Honestly, I hope it will be productive for the team.  Without TO maybe they can focus on the game instead of the drama and actually do better this season.

From what I'm seeing every where Romo and Simpson are history too.  I have a feeling that'll be good for the team as well.

Just my opinion.  I know others will disagree and they're entitled to that.

ladyluck1996
by Member on Aug. 10, 2009 at 3:02 PM

I miss him bad. I have been watching the T.O. Show on VH1 and it shows a whole different T.O. or as his bf's call him Terrell. I have thought it was a mistake from the very beginning when they released him. I was watching the Hall of Fame Game last night and they was talking about how they feel the Cowboys made a mistake for letting him go. I am not a Bills fan, but I am a T.O. fan so I am now following the Bills just so I can see him on the field. For me it was really sad seeing him on the field wearing the Buffalo jersey and not a Cowboys jersey.

MomOf2AmaznKids
by on Aug. 30, 2009 at 9:04 PM

Quoting GrahamsMomAngel:

I don't really think we made a mistake.  TO was only good when he managed to catch the ball anyway.  Honestly, I hope it will be productive for the team.  Without TO maybe they can focus on the game instead of the drama and actually do better this season.

From what I'm seeing every where Romo and Simpson are history too.  I have a feeling that'll be good for the team as well.

Just my opinion.  I know others will disagree and they're entitled to that.

I agree about the whole Romo Simpson thing. Now that theyre no longer together maybe he can focus on the games..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)