Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Roll-ups
* 1-1/2 lbs. boneless chicken breasts
* 1/2 c. plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
* 1/2 tsp salt
* 2 tbsp. butter
* 1 c. chicken broth
* 1 small onion, diced
* 1/4 c. canned jalapeno peppers, sliced
* 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves
* 2 tbsp. heavy cream or milk
* 6 flour tortillas (7 to 8 inches)
* 6 thin slices American cheese
Cut chicken into strips. Coat chicken with 1/2 c. of flour mixture and salt.
Melt butter in large skillet. Brown chicken strips 2 to 3 minutes per side.
Place chicken into Crock pot. Add chicken broth to skillet scraping up browned
bits. Pour broth mixture into Crockpot. Add onion, jalapeno peppers and oregano.
Cook on low 8 hours or on high 4 hours. Mix 2 tablespoons flour and cream in
small bowl, form a paste. Stir into chicken mixture; cook on high until
thickened. Spoon chicken mixture onto center of flour tortillas. Top with cheese
slice. Fold up tortillas and serve.