Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

uuugh Help Please

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 3:17 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 130 Total Views

I didnt take anything out of the freeeeezer. (yes I am whining lol) So I have frozen turkey chopmeat, frozen chicken breasts, frozen chicken drumsticks... Is there anything I can do?

Otherwise the kids are having frozen waffles... It is National Maple Syrup Day ya know!

LOL

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 3:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
AM-BRAT
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 3:24 PM

IF YOU HAVE A CROCK POT I WOULD THROW THE CHICKEN IN. OR EVEN THE TURKEY. YOU DON'T HAVE TO THAW THINGS TO PUT THEM IN THERE...

harry
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 3:25 PM

take your turkey chopped meat, throw it in pan of hot water on stove, let cook til just thawed or micro it on defrost, while waiting for that, take bisquick , make a biscut type dough or batter, set aside, when turkey is thawed, drain, put in baking dish , season to taste if necessary, add some mixed veggies, add some cream of what ever soup, blend, pour on biscut mix and put in oven 350 for however long it takes for biscut mix to bake done through, 30 min maybe ? Keep an eye on it . if you have instant pudding , make it up and serve it for desert. you can also add some shredded cheese to your casserole if you like , hope this helps, been there , done that ,

jrouney03
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 3:25 PM

When I forget to defrost things I just defrost them in the microwave. It works well.

bocamom62
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 3:28 PM

Have breakfast for dinner.  My kids love it.

ajnreidsmama
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 3:42 PM

Thank you for the replies ladies!!!! I shouldve mentioned in my original post that we just moved into our house and somewhere in the shuffle the cover to my crock pot was lost so thats out of the question, and we dont have a microwave!

So I think my kids will be eating breakfast for dinner (as per bocamom62's reply) and I might make a shephards pie for myself (Harry, your post gave me the inspiration, I just dont have any bisquick lol)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)