Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

boneless pork chops

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:01 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 121 Total Views

I need help with some recipes for boneless pork chops, I went to the wholesale club and now I have several packages and need some recipes to make them different ways please.

in love

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
enfields23
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:23 AM

I buy the seasoning packages and thats how I season them. When I cook them I either do stove or oven. I worrie about my meat being done and I cook them to long so they usually come out dry.So I asked my friend how long I should cook them in the oven and she said 45 minutes. They make not look done when you pull them out but when you cut into them they are

michelle1027
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:42 AM

I either grill them - only about 10min on each side - pretty quickly done but not dried out. 

OR I simmer them in cm of mushroom soup - season them first - I use Lawry's & pepper - brown them, then add a can of soup and a little milk - let them simmer till done - turn - spoon the soup over them occassionally.  I make either mashed potatoes (use the soup as gravy) or egg noodles - even made rice before. 

OR - I brown them in a frying pan then put them on top of my "company potatoe" recipe - (frozen hashbrowns, sour cream, cm mushroom soup, durkee onions and chedder cheese all mixed up) - put in a casserole dish and put the chops on top - cover & cook for about an hour......Add a little cheese and a few durkee onions on top - uncover for another 10min. 

ninipanini
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 9:06 AM

This isn't a recipe, but I did get the idea from Rachael Ray.

Mix a bit of flour, baking powder, egg & milk.  Season the chops with salt, pepper, poultry seasoning.  Dip in the batter and shallow pan fry till they're browned.  Put them in the oven to finish cooking.  They're soooo yummy. 

Or, just brown them on both side, remove from pan.  Add onions, garlic, white wine.  Saute till onions are tender.  Add some flour(2 tblsp about) cook & stir for about 5-7 minutes to cook the flour.  Add water, milk or stock.  Cook and stir till smooth & gravy forms.  Pop the chops back in the pan & finish cooking in the gravy.  Serve potatoes or rice, even noodles.

ninipanini

ninipanini

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)